Denied plantahouse's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by plantahouse, Dec 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plantahouse

plantahouse New Member
    Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    Fireslayer20001
    Server:
    practice
    Punished For:
    "aimassist" ok so show proof of aim assist xentheafk?
    Punished By:
    xentheafk
    Guilty:
    no
    Proof:
    No proof because i was just pvping and everyone else on the server is really bad so i killed all the nobz then i got banned by a staff member called xentheafk because he thought i had aim assist which is dumb because my aim is garbage but can be accurate sometimes like really accurate sometimes and i wasnt cheating uh the staff member didnt even SS me so thats some proof he false banned me because he didnt have proof he didnt even bother to send a video of me using aimassist so demote him to rank abuser and when he tries to log on he gets sent into a glass cage at spawn in practice and he's stuck there and he cant get out and then people can laugh at him BTW HE IGNORED ME WHEN I TRIED TO GET SCREENSHARED AFTER I GOT BANNED THEN HE BANNED ME FROM TS BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO GET HIS ATTENTION REALLY BAD STAFF MEMBER BAN HIM ALSO I JUST WENT BACK IN AND HE THEN BANNED ME LIKE WTF UR SO BAD AT BEING STAFF
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    Because i wasnt cheating and the staff member was being dumbo and and he false ban so i shouldn't even be making this dumb application to get unbanned because i wasnt cheating and he just banned me because he's really bad the game and i probably destroyed him in a fight idk i was focused so i dont know who i fought but i won majority of the fights for sure and he probably thought i was cheating because of my awesome quik pot i mastered so i quickly pot down like stimpay speed and go bak to fighting like really fast when im low just unban because the staff member has no proof of aimassist he's honestly lazy staff member because i was going to watch my anime and i was afk for like 2 minutes and i get banned for cheating because he's dumb and didnt take the time to look through my computer so actually u should just demote him and ban him for staff abuse because he didnt do his job properaly btw He's the problem not me ban him and unban me that sounds fair enough to me :p

#1 plantahouse, Dec 31, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
  2. Xen

Xen VIP
    VIP Summer ColdNetwork - Friendly - Ice COLD Ice ✘ - Poor - ✘ ✔ Koala Confirmed ✔ - Xen - Wolf

Ratings:
    +644 / 48
    Number 1, I can't ss [im not allowed to
    Number 2, You spammed me on ts3
    Number 3, you were using aim assist
    number 4, your spamming me again o ts3 [rn]
    Number 5, your spamming 'L'
    Number 6, Swearing
    Number 7, This should be denied.

3. plantahouse

plantahouse New Member
    Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Naw stop making excuses I was spamming you but i wanted you to SS me but you were ignoring me also wheres that proof of aim assist? You dont want to be getting demoted so early on that would just be so sad

4. Xen

Xen VIP
    VIP Summer ColdNetwork - Friendly - Ice COLD Ice ✘ - Poor - ✘ ✔ Koala Confirmed ✔ - Xen - Wolf

Ratings:
    +644 / 48
    I aint allowed to ss -,-
    + you were so blatant , so dont make up excuses, better not to lie.

5. plantahouse

plantahouse New Member
    Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Im not so shut up and ss me you fucking dumbass

6. Xen

Xen VIP

Ratings:
    +644 / 48
    @Thrintios he is swearing..
    Requesting deny.

7. plantahouse

plantahouse New Member
    Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Straight up you're the dumbest fucking staff member i've ever come across on any other server

8. plantahouse

plantahouse New Member
    Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just deny it your self your a staff member right? oh wait i forgot you got demoted so you don thave perms sad

9. plantahouse

plantahouse New Member
    Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Also wat does spamming L have to do with a ban?????? That's just a mute you should know that if you werent such a lowsy staff member

10. dsfshfhsdhf

dsfshfhsdhf Mini Polarbear
    Banned

Ratings:
    +711 / 30
    @plantahouse - Your ban appeal has been DENIED
    If you were actually acting normal, and made a decent appeal you probably would've gotten the chance to get unbanned.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store