Punctuality?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Podi, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Podi

Podi VIP
    VIP CheatBreaker

Ratings:
    +219 / 13
    Hey there,
    Ever since I have been on this server, I always noted a things which was off, punctuality. For the people who do not know what it means, it means getting stuff done in time. On this particular server, there’s a serious lack of it. For instance, when I was still staff, practice was supposed to release at 7, it was 7 o’ clock and the server had to be released, and it just didn’t happen. The same thing with prison right now, it was supposed to release today, instead it was pushed forward for a week, so they could do more testing. The question which I have is why would you first announce the gamemode, set a date, and then start testing? I’m not trying to denegrate the server, just pointing out the facts. Later on, when the server will be even bigger, punctuality will be a huge factor in getting the server to grow.
    There’s a possibility that I’m the only one who finds this issue extemely annoying, so I would like to hear your opinion.
    I apologise for some grammar mistakes, made this thread on my phone.

Kind regards,
    ByeTon

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. TheDeathBringer

VIP 202002 DuCk

Ratings:
    +3,057 / 33
    agreed.

Also the lack of resets for the game modes. like kitmap. just reset the map. don't change anything. not that hard...

3. shuru

shuru Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +471 / 34
    This thread is very true. Prison is pushed a week, everytime kitmap or practice resets it's always 30 - 3 H late somehow.

4. Callmepro3

Callmepro3 Mini Polarbear
    Summer

Ratings:
    +712 / 23
    True

They should already get things ready and then post a thread

5. Dynasty

Dynasty Papa Polarbear
    >Original<

Ratings:
    +1,330 / 58
    Honestly, we already are testing OP-Factions, the only thing announced about it was it's restart and asking for suggestions.

6. Marcell

Marcell Papa Polarbear
    ⚡️ Papi ⚡️

Ratings:
    +905 / 65
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store