Quitting Top 10 Thinks?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Creeper_Dab, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Sky

Sky Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +141 / 28
    Hello Jefferson

2. Etiuopia

Etiuopia Known Penguin
    Summer 2018 | Forum'er

Ratings:
    +810 / 21
    The reason why we don't tolerate top 10 lists is because you never know everyone and never know everyone's life situations. Therefore top 10 lists are basically based on favourtism and not actual facts. If you make a top 10 friends list, then that's allowed as that's you, however, whenever you make a top 10 staff list, it's purely based on opinions and such opinions could demotivate staff members for several reasons.

Therefore I'm asking you kindly, please stop making such threads as they aren't good anyone.

3. Amazing__

Amazing__ Mini Polarbear

Ratings:
    +301 / 18
    Top 10 $adde$T Fortnite Death$

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. wetplace

wetplace VIP
    VIP Autumn Halloween

Ratings:
    +421 / 8
    Just stop doing this. If a staff hasn't been on anyone's lists or anything they will get demotivated, easy as that. Happened to me as a Trial-Mod-Senior Mod where I didn't feel appreciated for my work. It kinda motivated to tryhard but still kinda didn't. Anywho, other staff members might not be the same as me who works to get appreciated but instead getting demotivated.
    Some top 10 lists are completely fine but on your Top 10 Staff list, you're favouriting a lot, like a lot. Apparently, someone who DDoS threatened and got himself demoted was one of the nicest "best" staff. And another one who cheated is also apparently one of the "nicest, best" staff. Literally, everyone on your list was/is Admin+ so in your eyes, the only way you can be a nice and one of the best staff members is by being Admin+. (which isn't true). You've had loads of really nice and incredibly talented staff members who haven't been Admin+ yet.

5. Callmepro3

Callmepro3 Mini Polarbear
    Summer

Ratings:
    +712 / 23
    No one got hurt by your opinion
    and who the hell are you

6. Dynasty

Dynasty Papa Polarbear
    >Original<

Ratings:
    +1,330 / 58
    A random guy who took a big break and came back as a random guy.

• Like Like x 1
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store