RIP my account plz help!

Discussion in 'HCFactions' started by bigboyamit, Sep 29, 2018.

1. bigboyamit

bigboyamit New Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 3
    Soooo i changed my username today my old username was D86E i changed it to D8E and then i logged on cold anddd i mightve accidently registerd with the same passwork as last account so now mg account is like basicly gone i had a rank i am a leader of a rly strong faction on HCF i rly need help to like get my ols account back when i log on with my old password it says "you own 2 accounts D86E D8E" and basicly everything is reset so plz help there is 2 koths tomorow gotta get my account back plz also i already went to a staff member williemcross and he told me that only nick has perms to actually do anything bout it

#1 bigboyamit, Sep 29, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
  2. youssefbehi481

youssefbehi481 Penguin Extremist
    VIP 2018 | Gamer

Ratings:
    +559 / 24
    i have 2 accs with the same pass and this never happened

3. ⚡ Shiwo

⚡ Shiwo Penguin

Ratings:
    +116 / 0
    No, I think he is just confused and doesn't know that passwords change nothing.
    Anyways, @D86E I suggest that you make a support ticket with proof that you bought the rank and that it is your account.
    Best of luck

• About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store