Denied sajad's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by sajad, Jan 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sajad

sajad New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    Sd_bob
    Server:
    practice
    Punished For:
    speed
    Punished By:
    XenBotAFK
    Guilty:
    No
    Proof:
    i was playing on the practice then i was playing in a party and once the party fight started i was lagging out then i ate a gapple and every one were freezed after that i thought its the server lag so i went and started hitting every one but ive got kicked , when i came back i saw that i was banned from the server for the reason : Speed
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    Because i didnt even know what happened i was just lagging out and i was even with my friend , he saw me lagging out then he told me that in chat it said ive got banned for speed so .... idk its ur choice but as my friend knows its ltrly my 5th day and i dont know about how do u hack mc so ... thx for reading this <3

2. TryToBeatHax

TryToBeatHax New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    +1 i saw him lagging out i was playing with him it was a split fight , it was in combo mode and i was fighting so i didnt see what happened all ik is that i saw him lagging out

#2 TryToBeatHax, Jan 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  3. TheKiller1234

TheKiller1234 New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 4
    -1 You were hacking against me. why are you lying and i even saw you use speed, it was Good XenBOTAFK banned you

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. TryToBeatHax

TryToBeatHax New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    dud its ltrly his 5th day playing mc or 7th idk but what ever i swear to god he wasnt cheating btw ur name shows how u r at minecraft i dont wanna be offensive but u dont have the rights to say " it was good that XenBOTAFK banned you " ... its the staffs that has to decide about that MR.TheKiller1234

5. Cypru

Cypru Developer
    2018 | Developer Respect Honour VIP Summer Christmas Christmas

Ratings:
    +433 / 46
    I have talked with XenBot, and he said the server didn't lagg.

DENIED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store