Denied Semmert's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by Semmert, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Semmert

Semmert New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 2
    In Game Name:
    Violento/Xelahh
    Server:
    All Server.
    Punished For:
    “Client Found in SS”.
    Punished By:
    McHarrybow (or something like that).
    Guilty:
    No.
    Proof:
    Yes of course.
    First of all, I got ssed by McHarrybow, everything went well, got no autoclicker and stuff.
    He didn’t even checked my f3 to see my running version+mods.
    In ProcessHacker he saw a string with “reach” and something, but I do not actually remember the lenght , but that was probably for the chat, in fact if you write “reach” and you check processhacker it writes that string, if you relog and do it again there’s no more.
    I was trying to explain some things to Harry but he won’t listen to me and being the whole time rude spamming “stop”.
    But that’s not the problem.
    I was running the version 1.8 (with optifine hd_u_I7, old one) and i got in my minecraft versions also a file with a huzuni renamed “skinmc” (actually used for singleplayer with changed steve skins)
    That last file wasn’t like modyfied, i don’t remember but for like a couple of hours.
    And I was running 1.8, in fact if he could see my f3 (he didn’t that) i was running 1.8 .
    He run this “skinmc” version, seeing it’s huzuni and said “LOL bye”, and I tried so hard explaing what I had to say but he won’t listen to me one second.
    He actually banned me permanent (I think it is like a 30d or something lmfao)
    His ban was pointless actually.
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    I’ve ALWAYS been legit.
    It’s so funny and stupid using a client like Huzuni in a server where I play for 6 months and more.
    I’ve been ssed hundred times with a lot of Helpers/Mods (Rainbow, flame, dehydrogenation, deathbringer, willem, and more) and I always been legit, you can ask them.
    I hope you can understand.
    I also have a Youtube channel, and some couple of clips on coldnetwork that I can edit and upload if necessary to see if I’m legit.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgNb5L-4pDkyzmrYzIGMmig

Edit:
    I’m on my phone, so I can’t upload photos of my versions and my stuff, maybe I’ll do it later if necessary.

If you want more infos:

Telegram: @xelahpanamera
    YouTube: “Xelah”

2. Vexyh

Vexyh Mini Polarbear

Ratings:
    +1,033 / 37
  3. H4RIS

H4RIS Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +181 / 23
    Firstly you renamed huzuni to skinmc , and you were definitely using skinmc because I checked your launched versions in snooper settings. When I told you to rerun Minecraft , you ended the anydesk and changed the versions on profile in hopes I wouldn't realise, using the excuse 'I didn't want you to see my password' when it is clearly asterisked . When I checked your date of modification on versions the only thing that was edited was skinmc which means that's the only thing you ran when recently playing Minecraft , none of the other dates were even remotely close to the 18th which is the day you got screenshared. Secondly you told me that you had your pc running for 3 days with Minecraft on , with this you claimed you were using 1.8.

As you see , you didn't have your pc running for even a day
    https://image.prntscr.com/image/oeHZxq5MQu6hBIqHx7oDGA.png <---The ready boot file shows when you turned on your pc which doesn't link with the time Minecraft was run.

This is your versions and when you ran '1.8' https://image.prntscr.com/image/22QXuvHBS8C8AoC43sd6Bw.png , as you can see the ready boot file and the running of your pc for '3 days' doesn't link up.
    The only thing that was exact to the present date , when I checked your versions was skinmc which was huzuni.

If you weren't cheating ,explain why the readyboot file and when 1.8 version was used were not linked in terms of date.

4. Vexyh

Vexyh Mini Polarbear

Ratings:
    +1,033 / 37
    damn,
    fucking good in ssing or sum

5. ItzChristinaL

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  6. Semmert

Semmert New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 2
    As I told you, I were not on my personal computer, I was on my mother’s laptop XD
    It didn’t restarted, I just closed it up and open it up, so I think it was in standby or something (in fact I open up my pc like at 9am)

For the version thing, ok you checked my snooper setting but not my f3 (Says more things, about java, version and actually mods)
    The ”””1.8”””” you are talking about, is actually on for a couple of days (I cant see the photo I think it was like 2 or some days I don’t remember) as I told you my computer and mc were still opened
    You ssed me for like 30mins trying to find an autoclicker or reach, not trying to see what I had to say to you.
    That still doesn’t care
    Is basically stupid using HUZUNI lmfao on a server.
    Im uploading a video on CB on MineHQ in a couple of minutes, just wait a little bit and I’ll link that up.

7. Semmert

Semmert New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 2
    no mans :/

8. Semmert

Semmert New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 2
    Thanks bros you are the best!
    (rip x btw :( )

9. H4RIS

H4RIS Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +181 / 23
    mods? there were no mods to even find, you weren't even using forge or any anticheat based client , and f3 and snooper settings are basically the same thing. If you put your pc on standby it doesn't update the readyboot file so the readyboot file would of had the date from like 3 days ago, it is only when you fully turn off your pc and turn it back on, the ready boot file's date is modified. That means in order for you to be on 1.8 you would of had to run 1.8 optifine on the 18th when you turned on your pc and this means your 1.8 versions file should of been modified on the 18th , this is not the case and it is modified on the 15th.

Please lie more.

10. Dynasty

Dynasty Papa Polarbear
    >Original<

Ratings:
    +1,330 / 58
    You got cought and by the "Sharpest Tool of them all" he has all of the evidence that you were hacking, which means you don't have any proof of you NOT cheating.

11. Semmert

Semmert New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 2
    lmfao wtf
    I never lied and I have no motivation to lie XD
    I never stopped my pc and my mc too

12. Semmert

Semmert New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 2
    He doesn’t have any proof actually that I was hacking.
    He didn’t even checked my f3 looking if i had any mods(i had optifine and he didnt even know that lmfao) and other stuff.

13. Semmert

Semmert New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 2

If anybody wants to see my huzuni vip.

14. Semmert

Semmert New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 2
    I never got caught actually lmfao I’m and I’ll always be legit,I’ve got ssed on every server and I’m legit.

15. Dynasty

Dynasty Papa Polarbear
    >Original<

Ratings:
    +1,330 / 58
    Want to see the screenshot again?
    https://image.prntscr.com/image/22QXuvHBS8C8AoC43sd6Bw.png
    No more proof needed @Spookier if you could decide now.

16. Semmert

Semmert New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 2
    I already told that, stop being annoying and rude too lmfao
    My pc was still opened, in fact the “Skinmc” file was modyfied like hours before the ss.
    The version opened was the 1.8

17. Semmert

Semmert New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 2
    (And he didn’t noticed that, because he didn’t checked my f3 :* )

18. omerokrat

omerokrat Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +138 / 10
  19. Semmert

Semmert New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 2
    LMFAO are you serious? Using huzuni? Omg

20. omerokrat

omerokrat Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +138 / 10
    I don't like you sorry

• About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store