Accepted Sentinel's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by Prionity, May 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prionity

Prionity Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +52 / 5
    In Game Name:
    _Chronical
    Server:
    PracticePvP
    Punished For:
    "Aim Combined"
    Punished By:
    Anti Cheat
    Guilty:
    No
    Proof:
    No proof, didn't expect to get banned so fast.
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    I got banned in the first 30 seconds of my gameplay. Performed 4 hits with a wtap, then get banned by the anti cheat. I have >150ms since I'm not from EU and I seriously doubt it was an accurate check. I understand you want to detect cheaters as fast as possible, but detecting them for "Aim" with a low threshold is not very reliable. Make it a durable (long) check or make it more flexible (like checking how fast the yaw changes over CPS). If it gets denied, okay, I don't mind, it's your server, but I'd recommend changing that check.

(I work on an anti-cheat too. From my experience, "aim" checks are UNRELIABLE!)

Thanks for reviewing.

2. Spookier

Spookier Papa Polarbear
    Summer 202002 Donator Pro Cold OG Staff Of The Month                                                    Christmas Christmas Halloween                 

Ratings:
    +3,236 / 18
    Hello. I have decided to Accept your ban appeal

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store