INFO Skyblock 3.0

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Pengurino, Feb 2, 2019.

Tags: Edit
  1. Pengurino

Pengurino Owner
    Staff Member Owner 2018 | Reputation

Dear Coldnetwork,

Firstly we are so sorry for the issues of previous map such as data losses, challenge bugs etc. This map is going to be bug free, more competitive and much better than the previous one. Skyblock will be released on 9 February 4 pm GMT+1 ( Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...6&p0=16&msg=Skyblock+3.0+Release&font=cursive )

What will it have?

• Kill Streaks and its rewards:
    To make pvp alive we decided to add kill streaks and rewards. The rewards will be worth achieving. Also we will be adding a competition about kill streak.

• Boss
    I know that you guys always wanted bosses added so with this map we are going to have /Warp Boss where you can find different kind of creatures. It will be hard to kill some of them. The creatures will drop items whenever you kill them so when you kill a strong monster you will receive better reward.

• PvP Arena + Mini PvP
    We are moving pvp arena to spawn with the aim of making pvp more alive + we will have mini pvp area at spawn.

• Lucky Blocks
    Lucky blocks will be added but instead of sponge we are going to make it diffrent block. What is lucky block? Once its broken has a chance of spawning something good or something awful

• KOTH
    We are going to have new crate called KOTH. You can only get this key by winning the KOTH event. KOTH will be at PvP Arena.

• In Game Ranks Edit
    Im going to change in game rank names ( not completely ) and add/remove some commands from them.

• BuyCraft Edit + New Donator Rank
    We are going to make BuyCraft more balanced, optional and attractive. Also we will be adding new rank: SkyExpert which will have many new features.

• New Eco ( Balanced )
    As you all know current skyblock eco is so easy/broken almost everyone got 1 million in 3 days and many people had 30+ iron golems. This map's eco is going to be more balanced and kinda hard. Also Im going to make many ways to earn money this map so non donators will be able to go for competitions.

• Donator Mine + Normal Mine
    We are going to keep those 2 mines. We will nerf donator mine too of course since its too op.

• New Kits/Crates/Starter Islands/Starter Stuff/Challenges/Reclaim
    There isnt much i can say about this but kits will not give armors since you guys didnt like it so instead of armors kits will give useful blocks etc.
    • Quests
    In addition to challenges we are also going to have quests to make game play less boring for you all.

• Surpise block + farm
    Im going to make one block and its seed rare this map so whoever gets that block and its seed it will be easy for him to get rich.

• Custom Achievements
    In addition to minecraft's original achievements we will be having custom achievements and rewards such as walk 1000 blocks reward: 64 diamond blocks etc.

• Custom Enchantments
    We nerfed many custom enchantments this map but you guys didnt like it so we are going to allow these custom enchantments back.

• Mcmmo
    Mcmmo will be in this map too + we are allowing pvp mcmmo.

• New Mob Drops
    We are going to add new mob drops to enchance variety of farms.
    Custom Mob Drops:

Silverfish = Iron
    Squid: Gold
    Villager: Diamond
    Witch: Emerald

• Farm Stuff will be worth selling
    To make gameplay more fair for the people who are not able to support the server we will be making farm stuff such as sugar cane, apple, cactus etc worth more than usual.

• Custom Potions
    Custom Potions will be a thing in this map ( exp: Speed II potion for 8 mins , Speed IV potion for 2 mins ) Also in addition to this haste and nausea potions will be added.

• Enchantment signs
    Enchantment signs will be in shop so that you will be able to enchant your weapon/tool/armor using the sign ( of course with in game money )

• /Hug - /Marry /bag will be added

• Custom Cobblestone Generators
    From now on whenever you make a cobble gen it will have the chance of mining ores 25% cobble, 10% iron ore, 10% gold ore, 250% stone, 10% diamond ore, 10% emerald ore, 5% diamond block, 5% emerald block

• Leader Boards - Stats will be added.

• Private chests will be added.
    You will be able to lock your chest.

• /pv will be added.

• A special block that is effective at island level.
    We will be setting a block which boosts island level more than diamond/gold blocks.

• Removing custom enchantment limit on weapons/tools/armors.

• Minions
    Minions will be added. What is Minions? We can call them slave xd which makes jobs of you such as killing mobs for you etc.

• Public Grinder
    Once again to make it fair for non donators we will be having Public Grinder too

• /Talents - /Skills will be added

• Experience Bottle

• Chest Shop

• Crazy Enchantments

• Better hopper system
    We also have 5 more features planned which are going to be surprise for you guys. If you want to see come & check on release ;) Trust me it will worth.

PS: More info will be given about skyblock in few days. + Trailer video is coming soon!

Yours,

Cold Network Staff Team.

• Like Like x 3
  2. youssefbehi481

youssefbehi481 Penguin Extremist
    VIP 2018 | Gamer

first seems insane tho

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. ViruStar123

ViruStar123 Cold Member

This kinda looks more like faction on what CaptainMeow was ranting about - like the mcmmo, custom enchants and etc xD

Anyway still hyped for the new update tho.

Might start playing it

Keep up the good work tho staff team :D

4. FightMeSumo

FightMeSumo Known Penguin

Ayy, I have been waiting for this gl people

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Pengurino

Pengurino Owner
    Staff Member Owner 2018 | Reputation

Skyblock is so simple and boring why not add it more features and be unique :p

6. Sky

Sky Penguin Extremist

if you ever playd skyblock you would know that its nothink like Captain opfactions

7. Sky

Sky Penguin Extremist

Ok Bro i Like it Will the new rank be like Highest like above SkyOG ??

8. ViruStar123

ViruStar123 Cold Member

I guess it is good trying to be unique and trying something new which the community may like

congrats on that tho :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Xymelin

Xymelin Mod
    Staff Member Moderator Summer VIP 2018 | Funniest Halloween Christmas Christmas

I like this, can't wait to start playing already :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Substaince

Substaince Mini Polarbear
    Cold 2.0 Summer Rainbow Cold Staff Team Donator Rich

Nice update Pengurino! Good job!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. TylerDaBoss

TylerDaBoss Penguin Extremist
    Halloween

Hehe like 99% of these features are my suggestions :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Calzzyy

Calzzyy VIP
    Summer VIP ⚠ BigD ⚠ Spotify ♫ ColdNetwork Abuser KissXSiS

seems pretty op for this season. I hope it will be better now. Nice updates!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. TbhMike

TbhMike Penguin
    Halloween

Finally the players got what they have been asking for since a long time. Good job, man! And I hope this game mode starts to get more players than before.

Have a good one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. TheDeathBringer

Staff Member Moderator VIP DuCk

Hopefully the bosses aren't like last time where there were just mobs with good armor and they'd respawn in 2 seconds of you killing them and u`d get 50v1'd and die without punch 2..

Better Hopper System - Add CROP HOPPERS!!

/Talents & /Skills - no fortnut dances or there's gonna be penguin for dinner.

/Marry & /Bag - Bag as in storage or.... bag ur "Wife" (cool idea: bag ur wife for a slave, LMFAO)

Witch will drop emeralds, meaning better than ig spawners? or ig gonna drop some extra rare stuff.

Mcmmo - Unarmed allowed? seems bit op..

Custom Challenges - Make few challenges where u can buy stone from /shop for like 3k and sell it for 12k in challenges, will help new players gain money faster and will also help donors a tiny bit at sotw...

Also will there be /pets or /creatures command. heh.

Ideas:

Give players a faster method of selling items, cuz once chest fills up it takes 50 ducking years to sell it.... Espeically if they don't have /condense...

The "bag" ur wife idea, 10/10..

Chunk loaders? maybe require certain amount of payment, and must be reset every 12 hrs? would be nice for "staff" since we can't go afk and need to get an alt on every time which gets aids after a couple of times.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Dreezed

Dreezed New Member

finally custom drops oof

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. fffadilxzxd

fffadilxzxd Penguin

where's hcf

17. FightMeSumo

FightMeSumo Known Penguin

Suggetions that I wish to be added into skyblock

1. Skyblock Realms
    For example (Cold, Space, Desert, Summer)

I think players would like that, and i would love it too.

2. Chunk Border
    People usually go to Litemod, to check the chunks if it's a 9 chunk, this plugin might be helpful to be in the skyblock players.