Accepted Slatter's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by Slatter, Mar 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slatter

Slatter Known Penguin
    Good Bye                 

Ratings:
    +146 / 11
    In Game Name:
    ItemList
    What version were you on (1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9 etc):
    Server:
    Kitmap
    Punished For:
    Cheating
    Punished By:
    NotoriousWrath
    Guilty:
    No
    Proof:
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    So basically, in polite words your autistic staff member banned me for 'cheating' He opened csrss.exe then checked the files little doesn't he know the dumb fuc* if you open the folder where the 'Cheat' Was it shows all the files that were inside the folder which i didn't even opened please deal with this horrible staff, he should know the ss guide by now.

#1 Slatter, Mar 3, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2021
  2. Slatter

Slatter Known Penguin
    Good Bye                 

Ratings:
    +146 / 11
    I ran a file, in csrss it specifically LOGS if you’ve even opened the file path and not the program itself. I had happened to have a client on my PC which showed no traces anywhere else besides csrss which, keep in mind, can be found in regedit which is much more efficient than using csrss because you can falsely ban a member for doing so.
    Echo detects the client , so you attempted to fake evidence on me by running a cheat then asking me to scan with a ss tool??

Stop being unprofessional, & and you can not ban depending on logs mate.You are legit waffling random stuff.

3. NotoriousWrath

VIP                 

Ratings:
    +25 / 1
    Firstly u got banned 2 times for abusing the same bug and then coming here crying about the fact that u didn’t get a warning before that ban. All u got from that appeal was staff members telling u to stfu and fuck off but in a nicer way.

About me being unprofessional, I show respect where it’s due.

Secondly, I could have banned ur tiny ass before the ss even started, firstly for taking over 10 mins to send me to code since u wanted to pretend to afk to avoid the ban. I could have banned for refusing ss.

Thirdly, before thinking of some next bs to support ur false arguements, make sure to read through previous comments left for u so u don’t look like a complete dickhead lol. I explained to u already why I asked u to run echo. I can’t use echo as ban evidence since echo isn’t a ss tool we are approved to use. I asked u to use it since u were crying bout ur ban to Anhalt so echo can do much of the stuff for me which I didn’t wanna waste time doing since I already got the info I needed to get rid of u.

So ur point of me tryna get u to use echo to false ban u makes no sense lol. I asked u to run echo after I banned u cuz u were crying in my dms and I wanted to meme u even more if echo found a ghost client which I didn’t wanna waste time finding.

I had to edit this like 4 times to prove how braindead u are lol ur some next meme

This will be my last comment for u and good luck with both of ur appeals lol

4. Premising

Premising VIP
    VIP

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Hey @Slatter, CSRSS does not have anything to do with logging the file path. It's another version of explorer.exe in your process hacker and it only shows ran files. I am experienced in screen sharing and csrss doesn't log files you haven't opened or if you've opened their file location.

If @NotoriousWrath did indeed run the client to fake proof on you obviously that isn't allowed and @NotoriousWrath should be striked or demoted but the "proof" you have isn't really enough proof. Anhalt shouldn't have leaked those messages between @NotoriousWrath and the weird thing his Anhalt abruptly resigned after this happened.

Anhalt is wrong where they are talking about csrss and where Anhalt was talking about running a client they didn't say anything about @NotoriousWrath actually running the cheat they just explained to @NotoriousWrath that if they ran the cheat then it will show up in the echo ss tool.

Personally, I think your "proof" proves nothing and you need better proof. On the other hand, if you feel like @NotoriousWrath was trying to "fake" proof on you then I suggest making a staff member report here. Other than that I wish you the best of luck in your appeal.

Regards,
    Teaches.

5. AshhXD

AshhXD New Member
    Banned

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Ggs you got packed by a guy with 200k botted subscribers, i'd end my minecraft career if I were you smhhhh

6. Maj

Maj Mini Polarbear
    ☆Cold☆ ☆Maj☆ chiefkeef

Ratings:
    +349 / 29
    disrespecting a player on the server as a staff member. nice

7. SearchForMe

SearchForMe Penguin Extremist
    OG VIP Halloween

Ratings:
    +282 / 17
    Locked. Staff, please refrain from commenting on this thread.

8. SearchForMe

SearchForMe Penguin Extremist
    OG VIP Halloween

Ratings:
    +282 / 17
    Independent third-party auditing concluded that this punishment was false. You have been unbanned. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store