Suicide Prevention (Maj)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by IvanMusic, Jul 17, 2018.

1. IvanMusic

IvanMusic Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Maj: "Hey guys, I'm sure you all know me. Let me tell you guys my story : Its been a month since I'm suffering depression.
    It all started when my parents were arguing over some random things. I was trying to ignore all the noises they made while arguing, but I was so fucking tempted to hear what are they saying.
    When i heared what they were talking about i still tried ignoring that shit and not think about it 1 week later, they started talking about me again. after that I felt in depression. I tried to talk with my parents, friends & siblings, they would ignore me and say you're making these gay shit for attention. i then tried suiciding but i failed the first time, Then i tried the second time, I failed again. then i stopped trying to suicide and ignore all the gay shit that had been happening in my life. but then, they started talking about me again this time I didn't talk with my parents but my siblings as they would think im fsking iI then started to have depression for a months as the problems were increasing, i decided to kill myself In the 20th July 6pm gmt+3 by hanging myself.

Thanks for the good memories on coldnetwork."

Now, it's me Mike again. I've tried to stop Maj from doing such thing. I've experienced deaths in front of my eyes (only @defman knows). And I don't support suicide what's so ever. Maj is in a lot of stress. He tried to committed suicide a lot of times. He is sorry for whatever he has said to anyone, calling people with names and etc. It would be appreciated if you guys post positive comments and stop Maj from doing suicide. I take this seriously, I won't lose another good friend.

Your's Sincerely,
    Mike / Maj

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. Vexyh

Vexyh Mini Polarbear

Ratings:
    +1,033 / 37
    Ive also tried to talk with him regardless our negative past

• Like Like x 1
  3. shuru

shuru Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +471 / 34
    Everyone has a crucible in their lives, Maj's crucible is depression and family problems. My crucible is that I've never felt loved in my family I've always felt like I'm the odd one out. Depression can lead to mental problems or even death problems.

Depression is a true killer, never let it beat you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Etiuopia

Etiuopia Known Penguin
    Summer 2018 | Forum'er

Ratings:
    +810 / 21
    [​IMG]

On a real note, no.
    There is no excuse you can use which will justify your suicide. Unless you're the unluckiest person on earth, you have no right to kill yourself. Your ''depression'' is only temporary. There are two different types of depression. The ''chronic disease'' and the ''oh no, my hamster just died''. You have the second one, your depression will go away once you wait. I ''''thought'''' I was depressed when I was your age as well, but it always gets better. You think that you're stuck at a certain point and think you've reached the end of the tunnel, a dead end. You can always give any fucking excuse you're willing to give, but the only response that can be given to this is ''then do something about it.'' It's your life and no one decides how you want to live your life. You can do something about it because you're fucking blessed that we live in the current generation we live in. You can also choose to be a fucking pussy and die with regret, dying as a nobody. You are not helping your parents, you are not helping anyone, not even your fucking self. Once you hang there, trying to breathe, you'll regret your choice and I hope you fucking do. If you're willing to be a pussy, you'll receive the consequence you deserve. If you believe in hell or heaven, you'll go straight to hell first class. Instead of putting all this thought into suicide and hating yourself and everything around you, put the same time into trying to think of how to improve your life. But as I said, being a pussy is also possible, but do you think that you're the only one who goes through what you do? Egoistical prick, who do you think you are. You don't deserve any sympathy or kindness for your stupidity.

#4 Etiuopia, Jul 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
  5. SGXEagle

SGXEagle New Member
    Banned

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    Same...

6. wetplace

wetplace VIP
    VIP Autumn Halloween

Ratings:
    +421 / 8
    I tried to stop him when he tolf me about his situaion. =/

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. GirlsDMme

GirlsDMme New Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 5
    *clap,clap,clap*

I bet money you won't kill your self

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Dynasty

Dynasty Papa Polarbear
    >Original<

Ratings:
    +1,330 / 58
    Heartless as all living hell.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. GirlsDMme

GirlsDMme New Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 5
    I'm not heartless, but he won't kill him self

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sad

Sad Penguin Extremist
    Summer In a sunset... Rich                 

Ratings:
    +349 / 13
    no no not maj, he's such a good kid

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. IvanMusic

IvanMusic Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    He tried committing it. Saying stuff like this can force him to doing so. Please stop acting like a tough person and try to understand what's going.

12. IvanMusic

IvanMusic Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Don't take this to your heart but I'm worried about Maj.

13. Sad

Sad Penguin Extremist
    Summer In a sunset... Rich                 

Ratings:
    +349 / 13
    Wow, if you dislike him then please shut the fuck up

• Like Like x 1
  14. GirlsDMme

GirlsDMme New Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 5
    I didn't say i dislike him. But a person like maj will not end their life just like that

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. pmq13

pmq13 Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +458 / 9
    It doesn't matter what bullshit you have been going through, suicide Is not the answer you Are looking for, it causes more problems to your family than there is, you might've heard your parents talk, but the problems they were arguing about might not be BIG at all, you might just think it was a BIG deal, etc, but killing yourself Will cause more problems (dealing with funeral, parents might kill theirselves , they Will be crying 24/7 and so on).

Now the guys who reacted "funny" to the thread, please tell me, whats so funny about it? It's funny when a fkn person dies? If your family member or a really good close friend Will die or suicide, we Will laugh too If you're being this rude and not understanding the bullshit what some people have ghave gone through and you don't understand, that they might end their world at one point.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. IvanMusic

IvanMusic Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well it's all HarrisonMan. He is used to stuff like this.

17. youssefbehi481

youssefbehi481 Penguin Extremist
    VIP 2018 | Gamer

Ratings:
    +559 / 24
    http://prntscr.com/k7o6h4 Dont say that you are not muslim
    Islam always and always discouraged everyone to never ever suicide or kill themselves which is something you should know
    What you are thinking about will not fix anything , It will lead to infinite problems . Would you imagine how sad will your parents be ? They might even do things worser than that . Suiciding will not fix anything
    Maj , Be the man , be the hero , face the problems and solve them by yourself . I consider you as the only one that can never give up

• Like Like x 2
  18. SGXEagle

SGXEagle New Member
    Banned

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    As he told me: "my parents dont care either listen to me" he said this as well: "i heard them talking why did we even born him". He is pretty dissapointed on life. I understand him but I do not think suicide is an opinion

• Like Like x 1
  19. dsfshfhsdhf

dsfshfhsdhf Mini Polarbear
    Banned

Ratings:
    +711 / 30
    Holy shit this is a banger.
    Serious now, I can vouch that you'll get out of your depression.
    I was in a depression for 3 years and I'm happy as fuck now.
    Suicide is not the option, thats why I never attempted to do so (probably because I'm 2 scared that it fails and that I will end up as a handicap LOL)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. BIGal

BIGal Mini Polarbear
    Ex Builder

Ratings:
    +355 / 20
    u will burn in hell if u suicide just a heads up :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store