Suicide Prevention (Maj)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by IvanMusic, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Vexyh

Vexyh Mini Polarbear

Ratings:
    +1,033 / 37
    Then you die twice

2. Kai

Kai Mini Polarbear
    Cold 2.0 VIP   R.I.P X. Joker                                                                     2018 | Best SS'er Christmas Christmas Halloween

Ratings:
    +251 / 1
    Im going to give my honest opinion on this situation no matter how harsh it will sound., i honestly think that you are faking or making it sound worse then it actually is. The reason being is there is so many people that have been going through depression for years and have been diagnosed (like myself). I know what it feels like to end it all. I know what it feels like to take a knife and put it your neck. But the fact that you have set a date and time for you suicide is actually so insulting. When you have suicidal tendencies its a sudden thing. You don't plan it. You go round on the server and spam "Hey guys im killing myself on this date (date)". Not only could it could people to think the same thing, its so selfish. If you truly are going through depression then Im sorry but if you aren't then stop before you make the other people around you depressed too. There is many people that have a few bad days and call it depression. if you were truly depressed you wouldn't go around telling everyone you are going to suicide, not only will they be worried sick, you dont even know them and it could be anyone and you get triggered when people call your bluff. It's a MINECRAFT server. Think about that, hundreds of random people now knowing you want to kill yourself because you WANT them to know, which is attention seeking.

If you are genuinely upset, talk to someone, even me. Don't spread it to hundreds of people on a minecraft server.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Olivia

Olivia Known Penguin
    Summer E-Girl Banned Mac Screensharer

Ratings:
    +283 / 8
    I 100% agree with this statement, well said.

4. Sponsor

Sponsor Papa Polarbear

Ratings:
    +474 / 19
    I feel like this thread was made for attention, if yes, then go fuck yourself.

If this thread is true, ill give my honest opinion. I have had many friends who have been depressed because of their parents fighting and insulting their own kids. Don’t worry, we ALL have parents like that. Suicide is NEVER the option, and don’t even try to attempt that. Suiciding causes lots of problems througout your family, not only that, but it will be tough and sad.

Never attempt to suicide, hope someone can talk to you and make you feel better.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Andrevondez

Andrevondez Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +148 / 13
    And what if maj has said stuff like so to other kids, he is fairly toxic. Furthermore, what was the point of putting this thread on the forums? If i had to answer this question, Id guess attention

#25 Andrevondez, Jul 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  6. MrCool12371

MrCool12371 Penguin Extremist
    Summer IL ColdNetwork qsfry Christmas Halloween

Ratings:
    +150 / 3
    instead of posting this here you should talk to people irl about this, they will help you get through this, think about all the people that do like you imagine how that would make them feel

7. GirlsDMme

GirlsDMme New Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 5
    Well my parents aren't the best, but i love them how they are and i would never kms if they had some weird ass problems

8. Advertzz

Advertzz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This actually seems a bit suspicious:/

9. omerokrat

omerokrat Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +138 / 10
  10. Andreas

Andreas Penguin Extremist
    Summer OG                  Halloween                 

Ratings:
    +363 / 22
    1st time that i agree with u buddy? xd joke. I really liked what u said.

11. Zphre

Zphre VIP
    VIP

Ratings:
    +1,495 / 11
    Suicide is stupid. Only bad things come after it.

• Like Like x 1
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store