Information Survival release!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Nick, Nov 12, 2016.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Nick

    Nick Owner
    Staff Member Owner

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2016
    Messages:
    491
    Likes Received:
    632
    Trophy Points:
    93
    Ratings:
    +1,009 / 28
    Dear Cold-Network community,

    We are releasing survival tonight!

    Myhtic Mobs + Drops
    3 Diffrent Crates ( Vote-Premium-Legendary )
    Bosses
    Non-donator ranks

    Mcmmo

    Custom Enchantments

    Xp Shop GUI

    Custom World

    Challenges ( /quest )

    And more!


    Spawn:


    Spoiler:
    [​IMG]

    Mythic Mobs

    We added Myhtic Mobs, it basically is like mob arena mobs are over powered, Its hard to kill them but whenever you kill a Myhtic Mob you get custom drops like diamond blocks , protection 4 armor ect.

    What can I win from Myhtic Mobs?


    Ugly Spider: Potions
    Skeleton Knight: Enchanted books + armors
    Blaze Knight: Golden Apples + foods
    Zombie Knight: Enchanted Weapons
    Pigman Knight: Blocks + Ores

    NOTE: THIS IS JUST A PART OF THE ARENA!
    Spoiler:
    [​IMG]



    World spoilers
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Bosses
    Same as Myhtic Mobs but they are so powerfull. So that means whenever you kill a boss you get OP reward.,

    NOTE: Will be added after survival release. In the beginning noone will have enough gear to kill them.

    Crates:
    Vote crate, can be obtained from voting
    Premium crate, can be obtained from a votecrate or from our webstore
    Legendary crate (Has really good items) can only be bought in the webstore

    Non-Donator ranks
    We have ranks that can be achieved by in game money.

    Farmer - 10.000 - /eat - /feed - /Kit Farmer
    Miner - 75.000 - /anvil - /suicide - /ci - /Kit Miner

    Redstoner - 150.000 - /heal - /craft - /workbench - /Kit Redstoner

    Healer - 200.000 - /compass - /nick ( Non colors ) - /Kit Healer

    Proffessional - 350.000 - You get extra kits - /Kit Proffessional

    Master - 500.000 - You can talk in chat/message with colors + bold - /Kit Master


    New Commands for Members

    /armor - Shows your armor status

    /marry - To marry with someone. You also can set marry home , marry chat , marry gift and more!

    /xpd deposit - You can storage your xp with it , You can give other players xp and more !


    Challenges ( /quest )


    You can do challences and earn money/items from it. Like on Op Skyblock but on survival its /q instead of /c


    Xp Shop GUI

    Now you can buy stuff with xp aswell!


    Custom Enchantments


    You can get diffrent enchantments on your armor / weapons it will be helpfull for you against mobs, players. There are 78 Diffrent Custom Enchantments,

    Success rates:

    What is is success rate?

    By default rates are: success rate (92%) and destroy rate (8%), i.e 92% chance of successful enchant and 8% chance of unsuccessful enchant (This can be configured from config). So if the enchantment is unsuccessful the item you're trying to put enchantment on will get destroyed. However there is a "Protection Rune" which can save item from getting destroyed if applied. If enchantment is successful, indeed the enchantment will be applied.

    How to apply custom enchantments to any wepaon,armor,tools ?

    https://proxy.spigotmc.org/2821a2bd7b0b056d1c9e51cd4f197d3244fdcff9?url=http://i.imgur.com/5PvCd0l.gif


    End/Nether

    You can go End and Nether + claim lands there.
     
    #1 Nick, Nov 12, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. BestSteve300

    BestSteve300 Known Penguin

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2016
    Messages:
    290
    Likes Received:
    26
    Trophy Points:
    28
    Ratings:
    +26 / 2
  3. RomanOG

    RomanOG New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2016
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    53
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Ratings:
    +55 / 0
  4. _Excide

    _Excide VIP
    VIP Ultra OG (2016)

    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2016
    Messages:
    47
    Likes Received:
    6
    Trophy Points:
    8
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Jesus, ill be playing there! Hope to see everyone there ;)
     
  5. Strenqht

    Strenqht Cold Member

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2016
    Messages:
    53
    Likes Received:
    39
    Trophy Points:
    43
    Ratings:
    +46 / 0
    This server will most likely be played by Anel and me <3
     
  6. InjectVape

    InjectVape Penguin

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2016
    Messages:
    156
    Likes Received:
    13
    Trophy Points:
    28
    Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    OH MEH GOD THIS IS THE BEST!!! GOOD LUCK TO Y'ALL PEOPLE and have a nice stay at the Survival :DDDDDDD
     
  7. Strenqht

    Strenqht Cold Member

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2016
    Messages:
    53
    Likes Received:
    39
    Trophy Points:
    43
    Ratings:
    +46 / 0
    Me and anel will make sure there are no mad people ;)
     
  8. Skippi99r

    Skippi99r Penguin Extremist

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2016
    Messages:
    915
    Likes Received:
    187
    Trophy Points:
    43
    Ratings:
    +200 / 2
    Hyped :D
     
    • Like Like x 2
  9. oSuchAG0D

    oSuchAG0D Known Penguin

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2016
    Messages:
    244
    Likes Received:
    5
    Trophy Points:
    28
    Ratings:
    +8 / 1
    hey, would you mind giving me a link to the texture pack used on the picture? thanks

    ~builder GretschDrumsFR // Philip :)
     
  10. SonyGamerHD

    SonyGamerHD New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2016
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    3
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Cool I Really Wanted To Be Added Now Is Added :D GG
     
  11. InjectVape

    InjectVape Penguin

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2016
    Messages:
    156
    Likes Received:
    13
    Trophy Points:
    28
    Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    I ain't MAD im just excited about Survival man
     
  12. Nick

    Nick Owner
    Staff Member Owner

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2016
    Messages:
    491
    Likes Received:
    632
    Trophy Points:
    93
    Ratings:
    +1,009 / 28
    Lol how are you guys gonna do that if one of you is equal to never online :p
    jk
     
  13. Danieltheworm

    Danieltheworm Mini Polarbear
    Bald Eagle

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2016
    Messages:
    1,437
    Likes Received:
    292
    Trophy Points:
    83
    Ratings:
    +461 / 21
    Nick did a great release, thanks Nick <3
    +1
     
  14. Skippi99r

    Skippi99r Penguin Extremist

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2016
    Messages:
    915
    Likes Received:
    187
    Trophy Points:
    43
    Ratings:
    +200 / 2
    "Bosses: NOTE will be added after a while, because noons will have enough gear to fight them"

    Yea right still waiting for that
     
  15. frostnedle

    frostnedle Mini Polarbear
    Gucci Gang

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2017
    Messages:
    1,513
    Likes Received:
    159
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Ratings:
    +277 / 11
    looking forward to this ;)
     
  16. Jacob°

    Jacob° Penguin Extremist
    Woke AF° Woke AF° Woke AF°

    Joined:
    May 6, 2017
    Messages:
    601
    Likes Received:
    103
    Trophy Points:
    43
    Ratings:
    +187 / 11
    Look at the date before you reply, thanks.
     
  17. Skippi99r

    Skippi99r Penguin Extremist

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2016
    Messages:
    915
    Likes Received:
    187
    Trophy Points:
    43
    Ratings:
    +200 / 2
    LOLOLOLOLOL THIS WAS OVER A YEAR AGO
     
  18. frostnedle

    frostnedle Mini Polarbear
    Gucci Gang

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2017
    Messages:
    1,513
    Likes Received:
    159
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Ratings:
    +277 / 11
    oh.
     
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Spookier

    Spookier Papa Polarbear
    Summer 202002 Donator Pro Cold OG Staff Of The Month                                                    Christmas Christmas Halloween                 

    Joined:
    May 12, 2017
    Messages:
    4,148
    Likes Received:
    2,861
    Trophy Points:
    114
    Ratings:
    +3,236 / 18
    "looking forward to this ;)" BRUH...
     
  • About Us

    ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2021 ColdNetwork

  • Visit Our Store

    In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

    Store