Denied TanZY's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by TanZY, Mar 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TanZY

TanZY New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    Vanoru
    Server:
    Practice
    Punished For:
    Client found in ss
    Punished By:
    MrFadeFancy
    Guilty:
    "No im not"
    Proof:
    Okay, i download latencis mod folder [Heres the link: and there was a OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_C1 which had a Bix.class inside of it. I don't think i should be punished for downloading someones mod folder. That has got a file inside which i did not know about at the time. Heres the proof in a gyazo sceenshot. (https://gyazo.com/0c1606b0db1f3201a7a60c8d4a3b9db0) .Go download it for yourself, if you don't believe me then its the 1.7.10 mod folder.
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    Because i did not know that i "was" a client modifier. I even tried to explain it to MrFadeFancy but he was to "(high headed)" I don't think i should be punish and all the files has been removed from my pc. Have a nice day - Vanoru

2. Lukas

Lukas Mini Polarbear
    fLICKGAME

Ratings:
    +723 / 76
    Accepted, valid proof

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store