The Community.

Discussion in 'Media' started by SenorCaption2, Jan 21, 2018.

1. SenorCaption2

SenorCaption2 Penguin

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Alright so this is my first proper thread coming back from my break and I just wanted to talk about how fucked up this community is.

People telling you to kill yourself over a block game, Like I get it you're mad but suicide is a real thing and don't tell people to do it, it's fucked up. Everytime I hop on a practice server and kill someone I would instantly hear the ding and it would be someone telling me to kill myself or saying my family should die of cancer or in a car accident or I should hang myself. This is fucked up. Stop being toxic, I have a little brother who's 7 and he plays Minecraft what if he killed someone and they told him to kill himself? How would he feel, like you're literally telling a 7 year old kid to kill himself, how fucked up is that? And don't even get me starting on swatting and ddosing. You literally send SWAT to people houses just because lost a 1v1 against them. Like think about it someone could lose a sibling or a child, like this is so bullshit.

Nowadays every fucking server is the same, buy a rank or you can't really have fun. People are telling you to spend money on a virtual game and you do it. All they want is money. Every single server is pay to win and you can't do anything about it, because it's smart and it's working because these retarded kids are giving these server owners money and so they have no reason to stop making their server pay to win. Every time I try to join a faction on any server, first question I get is "Got any kits?" or "Have any keys?" like they don't care how long you've been playing this game or how good you are, they just want your shit and just wanna sit in there 2 high base and trap like pussies like pvp is impossible to find when all the kids do is bait and trap. And it doesn't help that these youtubers make these trapping videos. HCF is dead and everyone knows that. And the people that try to bring back the old times, I appreciate you but sadly it's never gonna happen, we might go on from this pile of shit but kohi or minehq is never coming back.I could go on and on about how messed up this community is getting but I think this thread is long enough

People use hacks on this game just to prove they're better than someone else, like who gives a shit if you're better than someone on a block game like get over it.

Anyways I just wanted to address how dead this game is and why people are quitting.

#1 SenorCaption2, Jan 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. m

m Papa Polarbear
        :pray:                  Halloween                 

Ratings:
    +3,394 / 71
    Couldn't agree more people take this game too seriously at some points and need to remember they are playing a game made of cubes at the end of it all. Also about the HCF trapping is something that will always be a thing and I agree its why HCF is dead and won't be revived.

3. Near

Near Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ay welcome back! I feel sorry that you couldn't of came back quicker while I was a helper! -defman

4. SenorCaption2

SenorCaption2 Penguin

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    It's ok, did you get demoted? or resigned?

5. Near

Near Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was demoted, but when I heard that I quickly resigned. Atleast I had my friend as a back up. Gonna get Insta mod.

6. SenorCaption2

SenorCaption2 Penguin

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Damn, I'm sorry to hear that man!

7. Spookier

Spookier Papa Polarbear
    Summer 202002 Donator Pro Cold OG Staff Of The Month                                                    Christmas Christmas Halloween                 

Ratings:
    +3,236 / 18
    Deffy!?

8. Shicroix

Shicroix VIP
    VIP Summer 202002 Spotify ♫ ⚠ BigD ⚠ ColdNetwork KissXSiS Abuser

Ratings:
    +292 / 29
    His demoted

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Near

Near Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wassup! I know defman personally, but I am Badr.... sorry

10. Spookier

Spookier Papa Polarbear
    Summer 202002 Donator Pro Cold OG Staff Of The Month                                                    Christmas Christmas Halloween                 

Ratings:
    +3,236 / 18
    In your signature it says "OG Defman!" bruh xD

11. Near

Near Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So?

12. Spookier

Spookier Papa Polarbear

Ratings:
    +3,236 / 18
    It's you homie deffy on an alt not Badrch, He is added in my discord should i ask him if "FatherDoomsDay" is his account or not?

13. Near

Near Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't suggest it

14. HarrisonMan

HarrisonMan Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +150 / 7
    If you're moronic enough to kill yourself over someone telling you to in a block game, Then you didn't deserve to breath in the first place

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. SniperCoco

SniperCoco Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I thought I was getting banned for Hacked Client on my main account.. how the heck Hacked Client? XD

16. SenorCaption2

SenorCaption2 Penguin

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    I'm not saying people kill themselves over this game, I'm saying people tell others to kill themselves.
    And it isn't right.

17. SniperCoco

SniperCoco Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lol

18. SenorCaption2

SenorCaption2 Penguin

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    I don't see how that's funny

19. xImReedo

xImReedo Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +129 / 14
    lmao, I have seen tons of people like this, they just try to act like a big boy, lmao, screw these jerks

20. SniperCoco

SniperCoco Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dude why are you serious?

• About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store