The Legacy of defman

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dynasty, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Dynasty

Dynasty Papa Polarbear
    >Original<

Ratings:
    +1,330 / 58
    Hey, Y'all! So yeah, welcome to the thread, I mean this will be a long on, that's for sure, well soon is (or already happened I don't remember anymore :D) CN's birthday! Ay, CN Happy early (or not) BDay!
    So, as a tradition, I speak upon my history on the server, which I did last year (https://coldnetwork.net/threads/cold-1-year-anniversary-the-tale-of-defman.10793/).

Read the thread with this song:

It's pretty emotional and it fits the story of me.

So here I am again, well this year was, wow ok, changes man, changes. This thread won't be a #ClearTheAir as last year as I have no sorry's to ask for. Also, this will be a better-detailed thread and this thread will have multiple chapters of my history and each chapter will have its own quote. So, let's get on with it.

[1st Chapter]
    ''Hello La World''

So this is how my adventures here started, I and my friend were searching for a server which had OpFacs in it because I loved OP-Factions and we just left Pik* because of all of the dupe incidents and Yoeri having to reset the damn server, so our progress is just gone. So, I found this server called ColdNetwork on 25th of October 2016, I didn't really play it back then as there were no Factions, yet, but my friend suggested to wait as it was announced and, surprise, surprise in December 2016 it was released. We did start to play it, but we didn't have high hopes since the network was really small back then, but heck, we tried it and ''Hey, that's pretty good''. I and my friend were in a Faction basically for 2 months as my friend started to get bored and left, but I continued to play Cold as I had this weird feeling that I want to stay here for a long time and soon, February 16, 2017, I came to the Forums as I was looking for Faction members, did I find them? No. Eh, but then there is the twist, I was a hacker, Huzuni all the way.

''At the start, it was all dark, but then a light came shining brightly''

[2nd Chapter]
    ''Momma Look! New friends''

And here came the friends, as I was hacking on OP-Factions, I xrayed into a fellows base, turns out eh ese, 2 members were online, A LOTTA SPAWNERS & GEAR!!! but the guys didn't kill me with my ''PvP Skills'' So basically the 2 people wanted to talk and I was friendly, so they allowed me to join them & I even joined in on their Skype Group. ''Achievement Completed: Make a new friend @Mikeanike'', but with this new friend I showed how toxic & ignorant your boi was, legit we had fights every week, both of us couldn't take it and we left each other (I did get back in contact with him, like 2 months ago, we cool again). But as I also was on forums, I tried to show my activity, so I also got other friends here, C9 Kata & Flea, Sponsor & GamingTekz. Legit, those 4 were kind & nice to me, so I tried to do the same to them. And with this niceness, I soon got even more friends: Andreas, xImReedo, Amazing_, Calzzy, Frostnedle, Idriss, well basically the OG ''The Boys'' which is still on @xImReedo's signature. Then, of course, I met my good friend Mr. @Mike a.k.a 10 alts I won't tag.

''The newbie met new friends, but soon, also enemies''

[3rd Chapter]
    ''Here comes the flying beef''

As I was getting so many friends, I also got some nice enemies, like Heshh, HarrisonMan, 3yr, Panqu, Etiu, oMeteor and sooner or later also Amazing_. Like Etiu and oMeteor were the 1st ever enemies, of mine, here on CN. I tried to do whatever it's in my powers to attack them & basically try to hurt them, got oMeteor banned off of his toxicity, so Etiu stopped to attack me & I stepped away from that fight, so I started to attack the ''Gang members of CN'' Panqu & Heshh. It was a true hate & a true war, in my mind, they hated me, I hated them, we took shots at each other whenever we could. This whole ''war'' started, because Flea abused for Heshh, so Amazing_ was friends with them, so he was defending them, I felt so betrayed because Flea was also defending Heshh. I tried to fight, a lot and I did. So, once Heshh was gone & blacklisted I went after Panqu & 3Yr, we stopped fighting and became friends.

''Kill them all! They still flying in!''

[4th Chapter]
    ''Changes''

So, as I was victorious I felt a change, I felt a good time on CN and I was deeply wrong, soon people saw changes in me, I was more vicious, toxic, wanted fights, revenge. And my exact words were ''Changes can be good, I don't think I'm changing'' I was so wrong. I didn't mention why HarrisonMan became my enemy in the last chapter, well as I changed I attacked him because he said ''You will take this l'' Which I misunderstood for an I not an ''L''. I got really mad and I sparked another fight on the forums, how this lasted for so long, I was basically ''The Gangster'', I felt evil. I went after everyone, I took on everyone, Mike changed too, he was against the whole forums, I had respect for his choice & I respected him, but he also turned on me, so I went off on him, this was the real BIGGEST FIGHT of CN, we took shots at each other 1 by 1.

''Here comes the Drama & the evil plot twists''

[5th Chapter]
    ''Mikey, you are going down''

So, as Mike was against me & my friends, C9 Kata made a discord group by the name ''AssKickers'' at the start we were just messing around & chatting with each other, but as Mike turned on all of us, we just went off on him, especially me & C9 Kata. Me, C9 & Mike, we were the best of friends, but that failed. So yeah we hit each other with offensive words, but it all went even worse when in AssKickers 1 Message ''Yo, let's DDoS the shit out of them'' I didn't even knew what DDoS was and I didn't want to get into it, so I kept on saying to keep me out & don't do it or talk about it in the group, basically I or AssKickers didn't DDoS anyone, but we talked about it. Then 1 day, Mike makes a sorry thread on how he was foolish & his father died, I instantly felt sorry for him & I dropped the fight, the beef. He gave me his Cold account & his forum account, when he felt better he came back and to my surprise he went off on everyone again! And now, no mercy, we still got his forums, so We got the forums banned, I didn't do a lot all the IPS were fake people! So yeah, we got caught & C9 told me that he will take all of the blame on himself to save me.

''We all evil, at least my people''

[6th Chapter]
    ''Things coming back as a boomerang''

So yeah, in the next 2-3 months nothing happened, I got staff twice, was demoted, yeah sad. But hey, then stuff came back at me as the changes, well they were still a part of me, I went off on AssKickers a bunch of times & in the end my old friends Mike & C9 talked & Mike exposed the shit out of me that, I was the 1 who got his forums banned, I regretted doing it & tried to say sorry, yeah, I really fucked up. I tried to be better, but that failed, still was a gangster, still wanted to attack people, but still wanted to be a staff.

''Things always come back, it's Karma''

[7th Chapter]
    ''When the Gang member is SHOT''

So yeah, really this was a time when my Gang member is now going into my personal, real life, thanks to this, I started to go off on classmates, I started to get worse grades & the worst of them all, I was dumped, my GF, which I loved so much, said that ''You aren't the guy I fell in love with, you've changed, so I'm dumping you for now'' I was really motivated to change, to be a better person, but eh... I already saw her with a different guy, she seemed happy, so I just wanted to let her go, of course, I was in pain, but hey, I'm alive and doing better.

''Being evil, never pays off, leave now or stick like this''

[8th Chapter]
    ''The Struggle of Life''

As I talked in the last chapter, I was in pain of my break up, well I was in pain even before that, testing people and being evil wasn't paying off for my feelings, I had to understand betrayals, fights, people exposing you. Then my real life, which 8th class man, it was troublesome, I wanted to jump off the 4th floor, I wanted to die, I wanted to shoot myself, but I tried to live through the pain, just 5 days ago I cut myself because I understood how much I fucked up & how much pressure I'm under, you can laugh at me, but my friends felt why I did it, but I'm alive, I still feel bad, I still cry sometimes, but those are emotions, the best things is that my friends are there for me.

''I've tried too many times and ways on how to end it all, so I won't die to a few cuts''

[9th Chapter]
    ''Today - The Real me''

Hey, so we are basically at the present, I've tried to be the real me maybe trying to fake myself, at least no a gangster, I don't want to go back, leave the depression, wannabe gangster things, pain, old addictions in the past. I'm trying to improve and be as nice as I am in the real life. I'm definitely feeling better, my friends are always there for me, so at least I got them, my Old friends are still here for me, my new friends are also here for me, I truly respect that, even if I'm mad at people, I could never stay mad at my friends.

''This is how it feels to be back''

Welcome to the end of the line, history has been written on this server and forums, it may always scare me, but it may always bless me, I just want to thank you for reading or at least clicking on the thread. I've been truthful in this thread and I've tried to be as thankful to all of you, even the ones that are against me now, I'm sorry for doing anything in my past or recently, I want to throw on fresh paint on an old wall, so I think we can work this out.

''I've done a lot of things here, a lot of bad, been the evil one this year, time to be the nice one.
    I'm going crazy or finally becoming sane. I'm sorry for my past.''

#1 Dynasty, Aug 31, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. IvanMusic

IvanMusic Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    One of the best threads I’ve yet seen. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dynasty

Dynasty Papa Polarbear
    >Original<

Ratings:
    +1,330 / 58
    Legit there are 1-3 more chapters and these 6 took me an hour to make... will edit in more later

4. Etiuopia

Etiuopia Known Penguin
    Summer 2018 | Forum'er

Ratings:
    +810 / 21
  5. Advertzz

Advertzz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i lost a couple braincells no hate

6. Callmepro3

Callmepro3 Mini Polarbear
    Summer

Ratings:
    +712 / 23
    Interesting
    Nice work

7. Dynasty

Dynasty Papa Polarbear
    >Original<

Ratings:
    +1,330 / 58
    EDIT V1: Finally finished the thread. If there are any past things I've done in here, be sure to point them out

8. wetplace

wetplace VIP
    VIP Autumn Halloween

Ratings:
    +421 / 8
    Nice work!

9. Dynasty

Dynasty Papa Polarbear
    >Original<

Ratings:
    +1,330 / 58
    Thank you, my friend, I'll add like a full lis6t of all my friends, still.

• Like Like x 1
  10. IvanMusic

IvanMusic Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is pretty fun because tomorrow will be my 1 year completed of being a member of Cold Network. The year went pretty fast.

11. Dynasty

Dynasty Papa Polarbear
    >Original<

Ratings:
    +1,330 / 58
    Not for me though. Legit look at my 1st video & this.

12. Thrintios

Thrintios Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +664 / 27
    AssKickers.. Oh boy, I was in that group aswell.

13. IvanMusic

IvanMusic Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You joined pretty late though. You didn't witness the old AssKickers.

14. Dynasty

Dynasty Papa Polarbear
    >Original<

Ratings:
    +1,330 / 58
    Owh damn... and look how things turned out, we disbanded it, but that's a different story.

15. Dynasty

Dynasty Papa Polarbear
    >Original<

Ratings:
    +1,330 / 58
    He actually joined like 1-3 months after AK was first made. But the Old AK was, oof damn. You, Calzzy, andreas, sponsor, c9, me, fear, who else?

16. wetplace

wetplace VIP
    VIP Autumn Halloween

Ratings:
    +421 / 8
    I joined very late.

17. Zphre

Zphre VIP
    VIP

Ratings:
    +1,495 / 11
    More threads like this and heck I will show you what the front cover of the book "History of Coldnetwork" looks like.

18. Aphelios

Aphelios Mini Polarbear
    Banned Demon

Ratings:
    +203 / 5
    why is me not there you take l

• About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store