Denied TheDirkPvP's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by TheDirkPvP, Jun 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDirkPvP

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    In Game Name:
    TheDirkPvp
    Server:
    Kitmap
    Punished For:
    Reaching 4 Warnings / (Toxity / Spamming)
    Punished By:
    Console
    Guilty:
    Yes & No.
    Proof:
    Can!t sent screenshots in here but if you would like to add me on discord (Dirk#0001) I could sent some pictures.
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    I think I should be unpunished because I don’t feel I have break in any way the rules. I feel it’s unfair because I did nothing and got banned randomly for a day for reaching 4 warnings, I would like to see any proof of the situations because I feel I have been handled unfair with this ban! I don’t accept this and I would like to be UNBANNED, So i can keep playing with my friend. I have tommorow a short day and I planned to go the full afternoon with him but since, I am banned we can do nothing. If I did break in any way the rules I am so sorry! I am here to say I have changed my career / life to be a good person and I feel I would never do it again (Toxicity / Spamming). Thanks for explaining it me Have any questions put it down below Thanks for ur time.

2. m

m Papa Polarbear
        :pray:                  Halloween                 

Ratings:
    +3,394 / 71
    Denied, this type of ban is not appealable

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store