Accepted TheFlame_YT's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by TheFlame_YT, Apr 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheFlame_YT

VIP 202002 Flame 2018 | Worst grammar Halloween

Ratings:
    +959 / 58
    In Game Name:
    TheFlame_YT
    Server:
    KItMap
    Punished For:
    SS - Cheats found in SS
    Punished By:
    Panqu
    Guilty:
    Yes?
    Proof:
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    As I said in my previous appeal, Panqu SSed me, I dont know why to be honest. The point is that he found TimeChanger on my mods folder and I noticed it wasnt allowed, sorry for that, was my fault; the mod doesnt exist anymore on my pc.

Also he said that my TC had hacks on it because it has "legit" on the name. You can download my mod folder from this video to see that the mod is 100% legit:

Well, I admit to had a not allowed mod on my mod folder, sorry for that. I respect Cold Network rule about not use TC.

NOTE: I deleted some of my mods from the mod folder of the video because I wasnt interested on it (KeyStrokes, CustomCrosshair...)

#1 TheFlame_YT, Apr 12, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
  2. Spookier

Spookier Papa Polarbear
    Summer 202002 Donator Pro Cold OG Staff Of The Month                                                    Christmas Christmas Halloween                 

Ratings:
    +3,236 / 18
    Hello. I have decided to Accept your ban appeal

Reason: You have been given a second chance.

Thread closed.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store