Denied ToxCraft's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by ToxCraft, Feb 22, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToxCraft

ToxCraft New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    ToxCraft_work2
    What version were you on (1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9 etc):
    Server:
    Practice
    Punished For:
    Cheats found in SS (unfair advantage)
    Punished By:
    HUMANIFIER
    Guilty:
    No
    Proof:
    I have my logs,debug and cmd screenshot like a proof: https://disk.yandex.ru/d/tks80mY0R1h7rQ
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    Let's start with the fact that the moderator himself is incompetent, for the entire time of the check he only used the cmd console and a few commands in it (I attach a screenshot in the link to proofs), instead of studying my computer in depth. The screenshot shows that nothing was found, and the line "STATE: 1 STOPPED" itself can only say that one process was stopped during the operation of my computer, this is the process that turns off at the start of the PC (after the boot screen) or the process to launch the game launcher (I have java.exe the most the launcher closes after opening the game itself). I don't quite understand what the moderator wanted to do with the "sc query diagtrack" command, but the screenshot shows that this process doesn't work for me, because I optimized my PC and disabled this service. I can conclude that the moderator is incompetent and DOES NOT HAVE enough evidence for my ban.

2. iSelect

iSelect VIP
    VIP ♡ best ww ♡                                                                     EU Noob

Ratings:
    +166 / 11
    DENIED

Disabling this service is a bannable offense.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store