Denied Unban 8icus

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by Atticus, May 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atticus

Atticus New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

IGN:
    8icus
    Server: KitMap

Punished For: ''Hacking''

Punished By: BadrCh
    Guilty: No

Proof: I Was just playing I was killing a guy and It said I was banned! If you could ad me on skype discord ts or something ill show you that I'm not a hacker! I lover the server Alot so that's why i'm trying to make an appeal as fast as i can so i can Get back on the server And play!

Why do you think you should be un-punished?: Well I think i should be unpunished because I really love the server if i had a allowance like 475$ ide try to buy every thing on your server I hacked when i was 8 - 7 but now No never again I love this server to much to ever hack again so I tried to deleat my hacks every single one and once I found out how beautiful the wold is I looked for a great server like this one And guess what I did it was
    Cold NetWork a sevrer I love to my heart and I wold do alot of things to get back my position in Cold Network So if I could do anything to help you out and get me unbanned Ill do it If i can help you guys out as much as i can I wold fell like my minecraft days are getting older and older and soon what will just dissapear in to ashes and i want my dissaper into ashes be me helping you guys Out some how :p

#1 Atticus, May 29, 2017
    Last edited: May 29, 2017
  2. Mikeanike

Mikeanike New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Please follow the template

3. Gam3sGame01

Gam3sGame01 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  4. Danieltheworm

Danieltheworm Mini Polarbear
    Bald Eagle

Ratings:
    +461 / 21
    Already unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store