Accepted Unban Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by SilentKarma, Oct 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilentKarma

SilentKarma New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    IGN: Silent Karma

Server: Op-Factions

Punished For: Ban Evading

Punished By: BAUM_xD

Guilty (yes/no):No

Proof: It says "2 Accounts are banned" and Silent Karma is mine,those 2 accounts weren't mine but was played on my IP Address and were banned and Silent Karma (Which is mine) isn't banned until now.

Why do you think you should be un-punished?: I just got banned yesterday from Anti-Cheat due to the server Ping and Console Bugging,but when I finally get to log back and join Op-Factions,in 10 seconds it says that I've been banned for "Ban Evading" This is completely unfair on my side, I'm not the accounts that's been banned,those 2 accounts were played on my Ip Address from A Family Member which was my brother, I had no dueing with this hack in the past,these accounts were banned a month ago or even weeks ago and now i've suddenly just now got this ban right after I got un-banned? I didn't take no part into what was being done and didn't even know, I'm innocent and I feel like I shouldn't be punished for something I didn't do. o_O

2. ArcticFear

ArcticFear New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  3. Spookier

Spookier Papa Polarbear
    Summer 202002 Donator Pro Cold OG Staff Of The Month                                                    Christmas Christmas Halloween                 

Ratings:
    +3,236 / 18
  4. Podi

Podi VIP
    VIP CheatBreaker

Ratings:
    +219 / 13
    Hello,

Your appeal has been accepted.
    Tell your 'brother' to stop hacking, consider this as your last chance.

Kind regards,
    ByeTon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store