Denied Uneek11's Media Application

Discussion in 'Denied Media' started by Uneek11, Sep 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uneek11

Uneek11 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    DiePlsIBeg (I'm gonna change it when I can it was a stupid mistake I'm sorry)
    Channel:
    Proof of Channel Ownership:
    I'm ngl idk how to add a screenshot here I don't see an option too but I can send proof via discord
    Server Review:
    I honestly love this server and I'm on it pretty much everyday that's why I wanna help your server out by getting my video's out there!
    Do you have Discord:
    Yes I do, Uneek11#4485 also just a few notes my name used to be scripted until I changed it back but Youtube have disabled the feature to change the channel URL but it will be changed back when I get the option too.
    Video Type:
    Mainly Practice PVP But I'm so down to do other type of content on the server!
    What game-mode will you play the most:
    Most Practice PVP game modes but I'm planning on maybe doing a series on KitPVP

2. Samuell

Samuell Senior-Moderator
    Staff Member Senior-Moderator VIP ⚠ BigD ⚠

Ratings:
    +59 / 11
    DENIED

Unfortunately, I do not believe you live up to the expectations set for Media rank. Therefor, I've decided to deny your application. The reason being is that you do not meet the required views after giving it a few days. Hopefully you will be able to re-apply once you have reached the view amount we seek for. Thank you for understanding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store