Accepted Unfair Banned

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by VenomousPvP, Mar 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VenomousPvP

VenomousPvP New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello to everyone VenomousPvP here, today i will make a unban request and i will report a staff member for an unfair ban but first of all:
    IGN:
    VenomousPvP

Punished For: Watch the video!

Punished By: itsMilan

Guilty: Idk you will decide!

Proof:

Why do you think you should be un-punished?: Because i get banned while i dont have 4th warning for example what hes mean with server names?
    i dont even type the IP and the name of the Server so how i get warned for server names?
    so i dont reach 4 warnings so why i am unfair banned for 4 warnings if i just reach 3 warnings?
    I dont advertise anything! i just having a litle chat with itsMilan with the help of /report cause he mute me and i wasnt cant type so i just use /report on purpose only 1 time! just to ask him why is not SS the player i just report and he answer me i already SS Him.
    Yeah sure you SS a player in 2 minutes then you are a SS God.
    Some staff need to learn how to do their job. And need to stop thinking because they have a rank they can do anything they want!

Sorry for my english i am from Greece so my english are bad

2. Pengurino

Pengurino Alpha Penguin
    Staff Member Owner                                                                     2018 | Reputation                 

Ratings:
    +426 / 3
    You have been unbanned.

3. InjectVape

InjectVape Penguin

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Appeal accepted
    this is your last chance better not cheat again ill be watching
    Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store