Denied Unfairly banned!!

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by Permissionsss_yt, Nov 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Permissionsss_yt

Permissionsss_yt New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    IGN:permissions_YT ps if i ever get unbanned give yt

Guilty: No i all ways play legit but all ways get banned! hummm am i that good... naaa

Proof: i use ocmc -----> copy and paste in your url

Why do you think you should be un-punished? :A person let me in the base and i start criting him out and he went in a safe room and i hit him off and "phase in" and he start killing me with a bow and he let me out and remember i "phase in" yea he said i phased out AND HE LET ME OUT so he ran up steps to a fence gate and i pearl up and i went through the fence and ive been banned, not ip not temp A FREAKAN PERM BAN... ok i got out of control but please unban me ps wean i was banned the chat went mental.

2. Permissionsss_yt

Permissionsss_yt New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i really need to get unbanned

3. dsfshfhsdhf

dsfshfhsdhf Mini Polarbear
    Banned

Ratings:
    +711 / 30
    ''❄ If your appeal was denied, wait 2 weeks before creating another appeal.''

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store