Information Updates

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Pengurino, Jul 7, 2019.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Pengurino

Pengurino Owner
    Staff Member Owner                                                                     2018 | Reputation

Dear ColdNetwork,

We are aware that we've been lacking updates. This is not because both Nick and I are demotivated or not caring, instead we want to release well optimized gamemodes and we have been working on them lately. We are going to release few new gamemodes and update the current gamemodes with many new unique features.

Forums Custom Tags:
    We are going to sell custom tags on forums again. You can just buy a custom tag on buycraft and request how you want it to be as support ticket. You can request anything you want ( Besides sexual stuff , curse etc ofc ). You can also upgrade your account here with premade tags. https://coldnetwork.net/account/upgrades

Kit Map:
    I think our Kit Map is pretty good with our warzone style and featues atm, but we have been releasing kit map with the same features since past 3 maps. I think you guys got bored of playing with the same features. With new map we are going to add teleport snowballs, bazooka, new classes , new crats and many more featues. We are also going to make competitions a thing. Kit Map revamp is on 13th btw :) I will make the Kit Map info thread in 2 days also get a trailer for it.

HCFactions:
    We are aware that our late HCF releases arent the best and not many new features are added. We can say that its the same even the maps so it got bored we also know that. This is beacuse Nick is doing the HCF updates. He was busy with irl stuff and therefore we couldn't do a really good release. But we have plans for HCF to make it better stay tuned.

KitPvP:
    We released it for fun when we were cracked. We just wanted to see the bugs in the kits plugin and overal the attention for it. We think it was kind of a success because with almost no-features besides kits, it had 20 players daily. I think if we work on this well, make a good economy and cool add-ons we could boost the players to 40+. Now that we got good plugin ( Nick is also going to add his own stuff to it ) for it and many unique features planned. The map is already ready which was built by: SpiderHorsie. The map has many hiding/escape/trap spots. We are planning to release Kit PvP very soon.

GTA:
    Yes, GTA. Many of you might have shocked about this but we are going to give it a try. We really believe that our GTA setup is the best ever on MC history and make GTA trend back again :p

Factions:
    We released Factions in the past and didnt really do well because of the bugs it had. But at the end of the map many bugs were fixed. So we are planning to release Factions again by putting so much effort on it ( Many new features ).

Annihilation:
    Yesss Anni too, I think our server is kinda boring and needs a minigame but Nick and I think adding Bed Wars , SkyWars , HG etc is a dumb idea since there are better servers than us with their minigames. So instead of releasing those type of minigames we are going to release Anni since our community love pvping more. We are going to add special features to it ofc and make it more pvp based instead of OP armor/weapon people kill farming everyone.

Practice:
    We'll be revamping Practice really soon, with a new lobby, new spawn, new arenas and new events.

SkyBlock:
    Well to be honest, current map of skyblock wasnt really worked on it. We even removed our past map's featues just because we didnt think its worth of adding. But after seening the support we got from Skyblock and the player count it had after release made us work on skyblock more. I promise next map is going to have at least 10+ new features. The spawn is already made we are thinking about that we can add more ( We already have a huge list for it tho :p )

Lobby:

We are also going to revamp Lobby.

Network:
    For the network, we are going to make everything more organized.

PS: We'll be making posts for each server before we release them. That was just basic info about the gamemodes we are gonna have/revamp.

This was it for now, thanks for reading.

Yours,

Cold Network Staff Team

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Advertzz

Advertzz Mod
    Staff Member Moderator VIP

tHIS wILL BE LIT

3. SubArtsNew

SubArtsNew Known Penguin

4. Greggss

Greggss Admin
    Staff Member Administrator VIP                                  

5. D86E

D86E Cold Member

Ah shit here we go again

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Moni

Moni Papa Polarbear
    Summer                  Halloween

give me a free sosa tag :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. SixNations

SixNations KitPvP Coming out... Never.

nice that kitpvp might be coming out

8. Chepe

Chepe Known Penguin
    Summer 2018 | Forum'er

yay to everything but Anni, don't add anni

9. frostnedle

frostnedle Mini Polarbear
    Gucci Gang

ok i dont care

10. oDehy

oDehy Mod
    Staff Member Moderator Builder VIP                                                                    

I can’t wait to open the new kitmap crats!

• Like Like x 1
  11. TheFlame_YT

VIP Flame 2018 | Worst grammar Halloween

ANNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

• Like Like x 1
  12. PAPEROGANGANG

Media

13. Dynasty

Dynasty Papa Polarbear
    >Original<

I see how multiple of these will flop, especially Factions, even if you are now Premium, you aren't Faction material, you aren't competetive in that sence, but in PvP, but if you remove the cannons and large bases you get HCF, so basically my point is to stick with what you got. Anni will most likely flop like last time, due to that 1 toxic morron Developer.

14. SearchForMe

SearchForMe Known Penguin
    Halloween

yeet this looks nice

• Like Like x 1
  15. Chepe

Chepe Known Penguin
    Summer 2018 | Forum'er

and then it's going to be like it was before, *dies within 3 days*

16. TheFlame_YT

VIP Flame 2018 | Worst grammar Halloween

We can't know until it happens

17. BlazerPro

BlazerPro Cold Member

Ok

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. iTzAndreas

iTzAndreas Penguin Extremist
    Summer ❄LeGend❄ Halloween Deadpool

No pls

19. Chepe

Chepe Known Penguin
    Summer 2018 | Forum'er

except that it already happened... and it bound to happen again...

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. wjrr

wjrr New Member

it looks Good, i wanna buy a tag but there is no paypal or international on my country so add onecard to buy !