Accepted VapeSoundGG's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by VapeSoundGG, Nov 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VapeSoundGG

VapeSoundGG Penguin

Ratings:
    +70 / 0
    In Game Name:
    GOR
    Server:
    Practice
    Punished For:
    Trying to bypass Azran ss tool with "WanRax"
    Punished By:
    ItsKai
    Guilty:
    I really don't know, Kai first banned me when my pc bugged, he opened my google and it bugged and he clicked it way more times that it bugged than he said "have a good day in ts" and i got banned, then he said he contacted developer of azran and with no proof changed my 30 day ban to blacklist ( i think ) because the developer said "he used WanRax" but he changed it with no proof or anything else to "Using WanRax" then i asked for explanition for that because i had nothing open, then staff sent me ss of my pc had netlimiter download, then i recorded proof on my chanell right after ss i was legit and i didn't had netlimiter installed, i think i need to get another chance i was Donator and i was really enjoying playing the server until ban -GOR
    Proof:
    noPEEE
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    Every human makes mistakes just like me, i had netlimiter downloader that i couldn't, but i didn't knew it was bannable... i was really active player from 2016 and i really want to comeback on server... :(
    -GOR

2. Kai

Kai Mini Polarbear
    Cold 2.0 VIP   R.I.P X. Joker                                                                     2018 | Best SS'er Christmas Christmas Halloween

Ratings:
    +251 / 1
    Accepted I’ll unban you when I’m online.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store