Denied VerzideCekcu's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by VerzideCekcu, Apr 21, 2019.

1. VerzideCekcu

VerzideCekcu New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    In Game Name:
    Jiza
    Server:
    Practice
    Punished For:
    "cheating"
    Punished By:
    SearchForMe
    Guilty:
    NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Proof:
    I DONT HAVE PROOFS THAT IM LEGIT, BUT PLEASE, TRUST ME!
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    I just went to the server to warm up before playing the sky sky ranked game, played a couple of games, AND BANNED. And those players who have played 200 times worse than me complained of me. My opponent even DIDN'T LOOK AT ME OVER THE GAME OF THE WHOLE GAME, HE CANT AIM TO ME! He could not look at me normally, and moved incorrectly, and immediately after this game, I was banned. SearchForMe, the next time long watch the players suspected of cheating, and then the ban! I think this ban is wrong. SearchForMe, if you want, play with me, I will record our games on video and prove that I play absolutely legit. Please, trust me, and unban me. I want to play on this server

2. SearchForMe

SearchForMe Penguin Extremist
    OG VIP Halloween

Ratings:
    +282 / 17
    You were setting off a lot of alerts. I spectated you fight, and you were blatantly cheating. Please do not lie in your appeals. Have a nice day!
    Denied

• About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store