What is life

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by pmq13, Aug 5, 2018.

1. pmq13

pmq13 Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +458 / 9
    Life is a wonderful opportunity you have been granted, If you sit on the computer most of your lived life, then I'm sorry to say this, you got no life.

If you think that life is wonderful 24/7 and nothing bad will happen to you, you're straight wrong. I'm it gonna lie or do any wordplay, just pointless. You will get fucked over & backstabbed in your life every moment, you can't do anything about that, some people are bunch of bitches & straight backstab you.

My story should be average for some teens like me but it might not.

This is and advice for everyone

- don't play with peoples heart who you love or trust
    - don't backstab your friends & loved ones
    - don't turn your back on your family & friends Even If they turn their back on you.

What's the point of all this? I have no idea.

Do you guys think about anyone elses problems or life? Think about helping someone for once, don't be just a jackass like every guy wants to be, be Nice for once, Even the smallest things bring joy to alot of people.

So, my story.

I got in touch with this one girl from my class
    , I'm currently 15 and so is she (like 5 months between our birthdays). We enjoyed our convos, we talked IRL much, we were basically griends with no benefits. We talked about everything, we didn't hide any secrets, we were totally honest with eschother. You imagine your whole life with her, what it could be, what you could do together (fuck up clubs together, both go crazy, If we was to sever, you know?). Everything was nice, w didn't meet up in the summer time as we did in school, mainly because she "didn't" have time or didnt want to. We talked online constantly, she messaged me first couple of times, I gave her the support she needed. This was the point it all went down hill and got fucked. I started talking about me & her, everything was okay until Late june, where she basically told me to fuck off after asking twice what was her problem.
    Before that, everything was normal.
    "See that right there is the kind of support that I want
    See that right there is the woman I need
    Back getting lost in my feelings again
    If you need something real well you'll know where I'll be"

Thats the status we had, we shared our screenies, our lifes, our places where we live, our future plans and so on and then boom, she tells you to fuck off, isn't that Nice?

You get fucked over bad by that special someone and you're left all alone. I'm currently in this status & I'm just sitting at straight dead-end.

I just want you, girl.

Respect everyone who is around you, don't play with eschothers hearts, help anyone whos in need of help, Even the smallest thing can make someones day.

This was my story, no idea what I'm gonna do or what Im gonna be now. Peace.

2. Thrintios

Thrintios Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +664 / 27
    Well, than I have no life, not even scared to admit it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Dynasty

Dynasty Papa Polarbear
    >Original<

Ratings:
    +1,330 / 58
    #No Lifer till I die

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Thrintios

Ratings:
    +664 / 27
    Can you give a box to your screen and act like its me so we atleast feel connected LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Asodey

Asodey Penguin Extremist
    RomanOG Legend 8 Blocking Penguin Noob fLICKGAME

Ratings:
    +517 / 35
    Story is sad, am more than sure that you will solve it all out, good luck dud

• Like Like x 1
  6. BIGal

BIGal Mini Polarbear
    Ex Builder

Ratings:
    +355 / 20
    what is life: a meaningless piece of poo that fucks me everytime I try do something productive

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Dynasty

Dynasty Papa Polarbear
    >Original<

Ratings:
    +1,330 / 58
    A real story man. That's why I don't ask Girls out anymore they break up with you, and you don't know why. And then boom, someone pops up on news that he has killed himself.

• Like Like x 1
  8. pmq13

pmq13 Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +458 / 9
    Thanks. Reality is way sadder than the story is. Solving out will be a piece, next year, Same School & Same class with her.
    ----------
    True.
    --------
    Asking out isn't horrible as I made it sound, If you both feel a connection (like I did with her at the beginning), everything will be Gucci. Girls are harder to figure out than trying to see where the oil leaks on old Lada.

I'm not even far away from ending it all, it is what it is, there's nothing anyone could do about it, it's my world and it's hard to change that, just know, I mean it.

9. Dynasty

Dynasty Papa Polarbear
    >Original<

Ratings:
    +1,330 / 58
    Bro. Not worth dying. There are a lot of girls out there, maybe she'll understand what she did wrong and come back to you. My life, ah not much to talk about. Kind of lost my virginity, been with a lot of girls, but am I happy now? No I ain't.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thrintios

Ratings:
    +664 / 27
    Same brother, except for the virginity one LOL

• Like Like x 1
  11. Podi

Podi VIP
    VIP CheatBreaker

Ratings:
    +219 / 13
    That’s what you get for giving me warning on the forums

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Andrevondez

Andrevondez Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +148 / 13
    top 10 anime betrayals

• About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store