Accepted wlej's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by wlej, Nov 11, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wlej

wlej New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    ydfd
    What version were you on (1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9 etc):
    1.7.10 Badlion Lite
    Server:
    Practice
    Punished For:
    Unfair Advantage
    Punished By:
    Spike
    Guilty:
    No
    Proof:
    I made a ticket because I didn't know where to appeal so here is the ticket:

[8 Nov, 20:16] [wlej]: I would like to report a false ban by anticheat, I used a software called HoneCtrl which is from Xtoolbox featured in NotroDan's newest video: and I used an optimization called Disable Mitigations, which I later found out was only for Linux (Why tf is this in a Windows debloater?) and it was apparently messing with my internet. since I have previously been punished by spike for accidently logging into practice instead of anarchy and trying out Meryzz ''Bypasses'' I regret what I did and heve since stopped using any kind of cheat or unfair advantage but today I was false prema banned by Spike. I love to play on this server and would greatly appreciate an unban. the Minecraft version was 1.7.10 Badlion 3.0 and although it says not to create a ticket for punishment appeals, I could not find where else to go, and I don't see it right that I have to purchase an unban!
    [8 Nov, 20:18] [wlej]: it was messing with my internet, as in one second I was on 13ms and then for about 2 seconds it would go to 2000 and back. one time this happened for particularly long (about 5 seconds of no connection) and so I got disconnected because the server did not recive pckets. the next time I logged in, I was met with a ban, my account ign is ydfd
    [8 Nov, 20:34] [Kian]: https://coldnetwork.net/forums/appeals/
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    False ban

2. Kulere

Kulere New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Appeal accepted. You have been unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store