Accepted Youtube rank application

Discussion in 'Accepted Media' started by lavasweeper, Sep 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lavasweeper

lavasweeper New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Your ign: Lavassweeper

Link to your channel: wwwyoutubecomclavasweeper

Proof that it is your channel: hhttpprntscrcomgjixlq

Do you have skype?: Yes But i would rather not say my username in the public.

Which kind of videos do you upload: Gaming: Uhc skywars hcf kitmap and a lot of streams.

Which Gamemode(s) You will mostly record on: Hcf and Kitmap On Cold.

Something about your channel: I stream alot and have 50 views a vid on average. My most viewed video has about 400 views. I know I dont have The 250 subs but i hope you can give me yt rank. I will be able to upload every week for sure. And i will start doing 1v1s on cold aswell. But every week i will probably stream kitmap. I have a total of 5k views and 114subs. I also almost have a watch time of 8000 minutes. Hope this is enough thanks <3
    Edit: I also forgot that Ive been quite active on the server you can ask some of the other youtubers on here :)
    -Lavasweeper

2. BestSteve300

BestSteve300 Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    Accepted, congratulations!

I don't accept people with channels like you very often. But I have seen that you can be alot more succesful with just a few adjustments.

Check your inbox.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store