Denied youtuber range thanks

Discussion in 'Denied Media' started by VargasPlay, Jul 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VargasPlay

VargasPlay New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    hola amigos amigos moderadores administradores y creadores del servidor que les presento a todos ustedes con un saludo cordial de Guatemala para el que soy latino. Pido mi ranking de youtuber en esta publicación. Hice la reseña, pero más que eso hice un montaje de mi canal. se basa en montajes y trato de mejorar día a día. Pregunto por mi gama de youtuber porque de lo que veo en el servidor hay ingleses y luego ayudaré para que los latinos también entren y les daré mucha publicidad. su servidor en mi canal, gracias por su atención y buenas personas tardías, me despido, nos vemos pronto att: VargasPlay

hello friends, friends, moderators, administrators and creators of the server that I present to all of you with a cordial greeting from Guatemala for which I am Latin. I ask for my youtuber ranking in this publication. I made the review, but more than that I made a montage of my channel. It is based on assemblies and I try to improve day by day. I ask about my range of youtuber because of what I see in the server there are English and then I will help so that Latinos also enter and I will give them a lot of publicity. your server on my channel, thanks for your attention and good late people, I say goodbye, see you soon att: VargasPlay

Link Video =)

2. Lukas

Lukas Mini Polarbear
    fLICKGAME

Ratings:
    +723 / 76
    Rewrite everything in english and follow the template

3. Dynasty

Dynasty Papa Polarbear
    >Original<

Ratings:
    +1,330 / 58
    Subscribers seem to be sub-botted

4. VargasPlay

VargasPlay New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    that seems but what happened step I suffered a hack which completely screwed me had almost 3K subs when I suffered that my channel stopped being seen by many people lost the contra and everything and go down to 2000 and recover my account and thanks to my instagran I'm going up again not all do not go out things as well as some now you know because my channel seems what you mean =)

5. Dynasty

Dynasty Papa Polarbear
    >Original<

Ratings:
    +1,330 / 58
    Well, your top video only has 100 views, doesn't seem legit.

6. Spookier

Spookier Papa Polarbear
    Summer 202002 Donator Pro Cold OG Staff Of The Month                                                    Christmas Christmas Halloween                 

Ratings:
    +3,236 / 18
    Your Youtube rank application has been Denied due to not following the proper template.

Thread Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store