Accepted Zelfz's Media Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Media' started by Zelfz, Mar 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zelfz

Zelfz New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    Zelfz
    Channel:
    https://www()twitch()tv/z3lfz
    Server Review:
    Do you have Discord:
    Zelfz#1875
    Video Type:
    I usually play a lot of Practice at the moment. However, I'll start playing more upcoming events and tournaments etc. I recently made the channel so I haven't been able to stream any events etc, but I'm hoping to do so in the near future.
    What game-mode will you play the most:
    As for now I'll stick with Practice, mainly Nodebuff, BuildUHC and FinalUHC. However, as I said I'll start to stream more events and tournaments etc. My channel is pretty much PvP based since that's what I enjoy the most. At the moment I get around 20-30 views on my streams which will hopefully make me able to host my own events.

#1 Zelfz, Mar 1, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2021
  2. Zelfz

Zelfz New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    To find the videos recorded on ColdNetwork easier just go on the channel link, remove the brackets, and then check the videos. They have "ColdNetwork" in their title. Or you can remove the brackets and add dots on the links under the title "Server Review"

3. Ladose

Ladose King Penguin
    VIP                  Halloween                 

Ratings:
    +91 / 5
    Hello,
    Your application has been Accepted!
    Please Dm me on discord gosvag#2365

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store