Accepted Zonwe's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by Zonwe, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Zonwe

Zonwe New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    Zonwe
    What version were you on (1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9 etc):
    Server:
    Practice (EU)
    Punished For:
    Ban Evasion
    Punished By:
    Kaeyx
    Guilty:
    No sir, I am not.
    Proof:
    https://gyazo.com/1b8ef2baa1ada9b8e9eafcd3bc0830b1
    (I can provide any sort of evidence you'd like, you're also free to check my and his IP (I'm EU and he's NA I'm pretty sure)
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    A few hours ago a friend of mine (CaughtVapin) asked me if I could hop on his account and 1v1 a certain player {CaughtVapin is generally known to be a bad player so if he suddenly got good it would've been funny}.
    When I logged on his account and was met with the ban message, he sent me a message on discord saying "I think I'm banned" and I replied "Yeah you are", so I asked another friend of mine (1800Fps) if I can use his account to 1v1 that guy and he agreed so I used it to 1v1 the guy (acting like I was CaughtVapin)

I 1v1'ed the guy and all ended well and a few hours later (now), I just logged on my account (Zonwe) and got banned for ban evading.

I'm not exactly sure what happened.
    I believe what happened was one of these two options:
    1) (CaughtVapin) logged on (1800Fps) [which got linked to my IP when I logged on it earlier] and ban evaded like an idiot and therefore got (1800Fps) banned and since (Zonwe), my account, is linked to (1800Fps), it was banned as well.
    2) My account got linked when I tried logging on (CaughtVapin) and saw the ban message on my screen.

This is a very difficult situation, my apologies.
    If you'd take the time out of your day to investigate this, it would mean a lot.
    Feel free to request any sort of evidence you would like.
    I can provide evidence for everything, I have nothing to hide from you.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this, hopefully we can discuss this soon.
    - Zonwe

2. p22p

p22p VIP
    VIP                 

Ratings:
    +377 / 8
    Appeal accepted - unbanned

• About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store