Accepted False ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by Harv, Apr 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harv

Harv New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    IGN: (This is your ingame name e.g. BanHammer): HarvehOG

Punished For: (The reason that was given by the staff member e.g. Hacking!): 2 banned accounts

Punished By: (Staff IGN): _Excide

Guilty: (Yes/No): No

Proof: (If you are not guilty please provide proof that shows that you are not guilty) I'm not sure how to provide proof in this case.

Why do you think you should be un-punished?: I would like to be unbanned because I've no knowledge of ever joining this server and for the ban reason it say's "2 banned accounts". I'm not sure why I was banned for that reason since I never joined the server nor do I have 2 minecraft accounts. I decided to join today to see if I'm actually banned, but when I joined the server, it tells me to login and it didn't give a ban message upon joining the server. I was just searching "HarvehOG ban" on google and found out that I was banned on here so I'm hoping to appeal this since it was a false ban. I'm stating that this must a misunderstanding by the moderator, banning me by accident or ever worse that someone hacked into my account and joined your server (My account is secure, so I'm not sure how they were able into my account if it was hacked). From what I've heard, people are able to join with an offline account. If they are able too, then that must be the reason why I was banned. Someone must of used an offline account with my username (not sure why my name).

#1 Harv, Apr 30, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
  2. TylerDaBoss

TylerDaBoss Penguin Extremist
    Halloween

Ratings:
    +328 / 23

3 Accs total. 2 Accs were banned for hacks. No reason needed. @_Excide

3. Harv

Harv New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm confused, did my account join the server and cheat or did it pop up with the same ip as those players and so you decided to ban my account too?

4. Harv

Harv New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm trying to apply for a staff position on a server and this punishment is affecting it. I'm not sure how to prove that this wasn't me but maybe could you possibly check the ip of the accounts on the server and check the ip of my forum account. My ip has never changed nor do I use a vpn. If there is another way to prove that was a misunderstanding, then I would happily do it!

5. Danieltheworm

Danieltheworm Mini Polarbear
    Bald Eagle

Ratings:
    +457 / 21
    If you have 2 acc's banned for hacking you will get ip-banned. So you had 2 accounts banned for hacking that is why _excide ip-banned for "2 banned accounts"
    Anyways, this is your first appeal, You have been unbanned.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.