I want to buy an Instagram account

Discussion in 'Builder Applications (OPEN)' started by Evaa, Jun 6, 2024.

1. Evaa

Evaa New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone!!! Does anyone have any experience with buying social media accounts? I'm thinking about buying an Instagram account to promote my business, but I've heard different opinions about it. What are the main things to consider when choosing an account and seller?

2. nikk

nikk New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi. Yes, I have experience in buying social media accounts. The first thing you should pay attention to is the reputation of the seller. It is best to choose those who have positive reviews from other buyers and provide guarantees on accounts. Second, it's important to make sure the account has an active and real audience that matches your target audience. If you are considering social media accounts for sale, I can recommend you to pay attention to Accsmaster. It was there that I found an account that fit all the parameters. They have a good reputation, offer a variety of accounts of different social networks with detailed descriptions and guarantees. This gives you confidence that you will get a quality product and will not fall for scammers.

3. Alexx3

Alexx3 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It is important to verify the quality of the followers or subscriptions of the account you are going to buy. A low-quality audience may be inactive or completely fake.