Denied OnlySkeep's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by OnlySkeep, Jun 14, 2024.

1. OnlySkeep

OnlySkeep New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    OnlySkeep
    What version were you on (1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9 etc):
    Server:
    practice
    Punished For:
    Unfair advantage
    Punished By:
    Console
    Guilty:
    no
    Proof:
    I don't have stable connection and that's probably why the console false banned me. I can give you the photo of my ping anyway.
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    Because I wasn't cheating, the anti cheat has banned me several times for cheating when in reality I wasn't cheating. Probably due to an unstable connection, to think that while I was banned I was Boxing with a cheater (more than 3 times) who was blinking and bhopping all the time. Honestly you have to fix this anticheat because it is not possible that it bans legit players while not touching unlegit ones. As I have always repeated, I don't cheat and I never will, unfortunately even when I was brought under control the admin decided to ban me and after my request to unban obviously there was no way I would be unbanned even if I was playing legit like every single time.. what do I have to register every time I enter the server to avoid being banned? I can't do it either, because my laptop doesn't support it. Do as you want, but honestly I know I'm legit, unfortunately I don't know how to prove it to you.. But then let's be clear... I've been playing on your server for I don't know how long, I've wasted hours and hours playing your practice and I should start cheating out of nowhere... I don't think so.
    Thanks anyway in what you will decide..

2. OnlySkeep

OnlySkeep New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  3. iSelect

iSelect Senior-Moderator
    Staff Member Senior-Moderator VIP ♡ best ww ♡                                                                     EU Noob

Ratings:
    +166 / 12
    DENIED

You were cheating.

• Disagree Disagree x 1