Accepted vFz's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by vFz, Aug 3, 2018.

1. vFz

vFz New Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    In Game Name:
    vFz
    Server:
    Practice
    Punished For:
    Logging out while frozen
    Punished By:
    MrFadeFancy
    Guilty:
    Yes and No.
    Proof:
    https://gyazo.com/d8e6ae0e478e14d7b076e78c6b573b96 <--When I started to lag (disconnected me from disc but not TS, I had a feeling I would disconnect from TS also as this often happens).
    https://gyazo.com/69ccd8995858c0a120edf797734bb88a <--This is when I reconnected to the ts, roughly 30seconds after the first screen shot.
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    "Guilty": I "logged out" while frozen due to lag, but I am not guilty for hacks.
    The AnyDesk was open with Lyn and MrFadeFancy both watching although MrFadeFancy claims the AnyDesk "froze" when my internet went off. My ping was other 1k and I was disconnected from discord (I was in discord at the time too) and TS as well as the server. I did not close my MC or AnyDesk, the staff can confirm this.
    "Proof": There are a few sceen shots of my ping in TS while I was lagging, I sent these screen shots at the time so both staff can confirm they are what I say they are (I can provide TS chat logs if needed).
    Video: the video is from Lyn's POV, as seen in the video, my AnyDesk did not freeze on her screen so i'm not sure why MrFadeFancy claims his side was frozen.

2. Kai

Kai Mini Polarbear
    Cold 2.0 VIP   R.I.P X. Joker                                                                     2018 | Best SS'er Christmas Christmas Halloween

Ratings:
    +251 / 1
    Accepted. I have recorded evidence of another staff member in the session that you did not log out in game or any desk only disconnected from teamspeak.