Denied False banned by ByeTon

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by HarrisonMan, Sep 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HarrisonMan

HarrisonMan Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +150 / 7
    IGN: HarrisonMan

Gamemode: practice

Punished For: Restarting explorer in PH before ss

Punished By: ByeTon

Guilty (yes/no): no

Proof: i am gonna explain everything below

Why do you think you should be un-punished?: So basically this is how it started, he pulled me to ts and made me download anydesk , and he session requested and all and i accepted , heres a picture of lastactivityviewer where it showed when i opened anydesk https://gyazo.com/74ac4739c502acbc1d1bfc46ed11d9db
    He OPENED a new explorer to start screensharing and shit , which shows in the screenshot above that it was like 5 mins before he banned me (microsoft and windows was opened by him when he was screensharing) and like 5 mins later , he went to process hacker and rightclicked on the first explorer.exe he saw and it showed him that it was started 5 to 6 mins ago, and we were like 10 mins in the screenshare. So you can see that he opened a new explorer which restarts explorer in process hacker 2. Then he kicked me and banned me for restarting PH explorer before ss thinking that i was the one who restarted it but it actually was him and i will show you throw this video

This video shows that when you open explorer it shows on the process hacker a brand new explorer
    Which he opened and he thought i restarted explorer but no it was just him opening a new explorer, Now if he actually waited for a little bit and used common sense to calculate the time it was started and the time we started screensharing he would find out that it happend during the screenshare but no, once he saw it he kicked me and banned me without even going further in the screenshare.
    screenshot of the date he banned me https://gyazo.com/76a107ef1171ba262b25ba538dc1bc58
    thanks for reading.

2. Podi

Podi VIP
    VIP CheatBreaker

Ratings:
    +219 / 13
    This is not true, the only time when your explorerer.exe restarts is either when you manually restart it yourself, or reboot your computer.

Therefor, Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store