Accepted _30i's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by _30i, Jul 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _30i

_30i New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    _30i
    What version were you on (1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9 etc):
    Server:
    practice
    Punished For:
    "Reason: Vengeance l Unfair advantage l Cheat-9C (Practice) , : (i copied this from when i got banned, this is what it said on my screen)
    Punished By:
    console
    Guilty:
    Yes, I was cheating because I queued a reach hacker 3 times and then i decided to enable 3.2 blocks of reach to kill him because i was mad and i know it was stupid and ill never do it again.
    Proof:
    You can check the last person I fought before I got banned, and I'm sure he was hacking, and you can also check if I was hacking before that (I wasn't cause I only hacked against the hacker), also I know its stupid but I thaught that I was allowed to cheat cause one of the owners (ziblacking) cheated on the server without getting banned in his videos, I later realised that I couldn't and he was just messing around on his server, (I'm really sorry and wont do it again)
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    Cause i was fighting a cheater and would never cheat against someone else, also cause I was confused cause ive seen a lot of people cheat on this server and not get banned, I will never cheat again even if its against a cheater, I will just report the cheater next time, and I will delete all the cheats that I used against the hacker. (please unban me, your server is amazing and I was stupid for cheating)
    -thanks.

Note: I was 100% honest in this appeal and tried to provide as much information as i could, if you dont want to unban me atleast consider changing it to a temp ban,

#1 _30i, Jul 24, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2021
  2. xWeaulo

xWeaulo New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    appeal accepted, ban reduced to 15 days

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store