Accepted _Cp5_'s Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by _Cp5_, Mar 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Cp5_

_Cp5_ New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    _Cp5_
    Server:
    Kitmap
    Punished For:
    Cheating
    Punished By:
    Sponser
    Guilty:
    No/Yes (Read more for answer)
    Proof:
    I will 100% Admit to block Glitching. What I will Not admit to is cheating. When talking to the staff, he said I was "CHEATING" Because I was floating In the air while frozen. The thing is, When you freeze a person, the plugin wants to keep them in one spot. The problem was that I had been jumping in the air when I was frozen, so the plugin wanted to keep me in the air. The anti-cheat however, Thought I was flying and wanted to keep me on the ground. This causes a little back and forth fight between the two plugins which may not appear the same way on his screen, but on my screen caused me to lag back in the air and then fall to the ground, then in the air, then to the ground again. Over and over. Try it with a player or another staff. Have them jump in the air and then freeze them mid-jump. They will just float in the air as I did. Trust me.
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    I'm not sure If block glitching is a perm ban, but I do know that if it isn't I should Have my ban converted from a perm cheating ban to a temp (however long the ban is) block Glitching ban. Thank you.

2. Sponsor

Sponsor Papa Polarbear

Ratings:
    +474 / 19
    You can either admit or I will not make a decision to unban you. You legit flew so fast, hence why I banned you.

3. _Cp5_

_Cp5_ New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dude The Ninja kit allows you to double Jump LMAO. I got banned for something similar with that kit yesterday (was unbanned). I think you should just remove it all together bc it causes too many problems. If you would just listen to me, you would see. I was not flying while I was frozen. I was stuck in one FUCKING place.

4. _Cp5_

_Cp5_ New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Plus where is the proof I was flying super fast while frozen?

5. pmq13

pmq13 Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +458 / 9
    he didn't say anything about being frozen, also you can't do something ingame except write while frozen.

6. Emerald

Emerald Mini Polarbear

Ratings:
    +499 / 44
    +1 he was pretty bad but he did block glitch on me

7. _Cp5_

_Cp5_ New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Alright Alright. But I Still think It's Kind of Bullshit that I got banned for basically being frozen. I just think you should consider what I said about being frozen In one place. That is how the plugin works. Can I get a staff that isn't biased to reply to my appeal?

8. _Cp5_

_Cp5_ New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok Let me start over. You said i flew fast, that because there is a kit that lets you double jump. You banned me cuz I was floating in mid air, thats because the freezing plugin in was keeping me there cuz u froze me mid air. I was lagging back and forth on my screen. Just test it out and you will see. There. I have covered everything. If you would just listen maybe you would see I am right.

P.S. I do admit to block glitching, not cheating.

9. _Cp5_

_Cp5_ New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How are you contributing exactly?

10. _Cp5_

_Cp5_ New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In-Game While frozen he said i was flying. Which I was not, he froze me there I was legit being lagged back up one block, then to the ground again over and over.

11. Losmen

Losmen Co-Owner

Ratings:
    +201 / 12
    Accepted,

After talking with Sponsor, we have decided to reduce your ban to 30 days.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store