Denied ArmPixelz's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by ArmPixelz, Jan 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArmPixelz

ArmPixelz New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    ArmPixelz
    Server:
    HCF
    Punished For:
    Refusing to ss (didn't refused just got false banned for no reason)
    Punished By:
    Administrator
    Guilty:
    No, and if the person that banned me thinks I am because I didn't send him a ss it was because I got panicked because I have never been accused for hacking, because I have never hacked in my life.
    Proof:
    NO mods NO hacks, no nothing on my minecraft screen, I do have proof, ss and if you don't believe me then I trully dont know what to do I just want to play back on your server because it's worth my time and I really enjoy it. SS (hope the link works): C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\screenshots\2018-01-01_19.03.56.png
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    Because I got false banned by Administrator, I got in both my alts to talk to him to give me a second chance but he said to come to forums now I didn't hack and I dont know how to download hacks, I dont even know how to download a texture pack, what this staff did was abusive when I was about to get banned I started being toxic because he had no reason or proof to ban me for something that I did not do. I would like to get unbanned as soon as possible, Only 3 days in your server and already got banned for NO reason and 0 proof, thank you for reading my appeal and please dont deny I am saying the truth and I spent many hours this 3 days that I've been playing on your server. That's all I have to say thank you for reading again.

2. m

m Papa Polarbear
        :pray:                  Halloween                 

Ratings:
    +3,394 / 71
    ... we cant open the screenshot if its in your folders, gyazo it or upload it to imgur

3. Customisinq

Customisinq Penguin
    OG

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
  4. ArmPixelz

ArmPixelz New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I did not ban evade (dont know what that is) and Administrator told me I could still play from another account so I'm not ban evading just playing from another account AND btw all the players now that I got banned is against me for no reason like I did a crime like I murdered someone, as the staff that banned me for no reason you are swearing at me for no reason, do you have a ss of you starting to swear me? I guess you dont.

5. m

m Papa Polarbear
        :pray:                  Halloween                 

Ratings:
    +3,394 / 71
  6. Customisinq

Customisinq Penguin
    OG

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    Maybe because we didn't lol? Look as you told me in game you're not looking at the proof correctly so here:
    https://prnt.sc/hutjot ( bottom right you clearly stated "My main is ArmPixelz" that account and you can see here: [​IMG]
    https://gyazo.com/14b78b319f33577f664d650fab663390 is banned so, you are therefore ban evading.

7. Customisinq

Customisinq Penguin
    OG

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    oh well hes banned for ddos threats now lol

8. ArmPixelz

ArmPixelz New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I feel bullied, 3 days in the server.. dont you have a heart people!

9. ArmPixelz

ArmPixelz New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Its not funny honestly.. I got banned for nothing and now I get this.. what have I dont to deserver this?

10. Administrator

VIP

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    Punishment Appeal Denied!

-You have been Blacklisted (Perm IpBan)

-Your toxicity is just incredible..

-First you apologize for being Toxic and Disrespectful.. and then DDoS threatens our Network ? no thanks​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store