Accepted Aulia's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by Aulia, Aug 23, 2022.

1. Aulia

Aulia New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    In Game Name:
    Aulia
    What version were you on (1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9 etc):
    Server:
    kitmap
    Punished For:
    Ban Evading
    Punished By:
    Zafiros
    Guilty:
    no
    Proof:
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    okay so lets talk about this again...
    I got banned by tenchfleece 40 days ago for refusing to ss i didnt say anything i was like okay ill ban evade so i did i got my other alts banned lke "Terise "sackings" "hoodrobi" okay i was like fine ill wait to get unbanned and play...
    after 30 days i was like to log on to see if im unbanned and this happend https://prnt.sc/fghCQR0EI1oe okay so i got my friend to ask pengu about that and he unbanned me i was playing normaly this season and i got banned today mid fight for ban evading... And after all that o realize that i didnt get unbanned on my other alts so i thats why i have linked alts what are banned for evading... they are banned by tenchfleece still after 40 days so my alts should be unbanned bc my main got unbanned thats all. Aulia is my main account and my alts are Terise sackings and hoodrobi please check
    have a great day.

2. Mixaa

Mixaa New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  3. scorey

scorey VIP
    VIP 202002 Donator OG                                      

Ratings:
    +812 / 40
    Accepted
    You have been unbanned

• About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store