Denied Calt1X's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by Calt1X, Jul 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calt1X

Calt1X New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 1
    In Game Name:
    CandyRa1d
    Server:
    PotPvP (Practice)
    Punished For:
    i just 9 potted a Trial-Mod, and he froze me and he just told me to open anydesk, and i did it, and he ss'd me, but i wasn't cheating, and he said it to me that i deleted files befor ss, and i can tell that that guy just ss'd me because he lost, and he wanted to ban me, and i didn't deleted any files, or anything he just false banned me.
    Punished By:
    Prionity
    Guilty:
    i wasn't guilty because i wasn't cheating or breaking the rules on the server, or anything.
    Proof:
    i can't give proof because i wasn't recording or something, but i swear that i wasn't cheating or anything he just false banned me, i can show the screenshot if that is proof: http://prntscr.com/olmbyj
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    because i really like the server, and even thought i was false banned that guy was just mad i guess, because he lost a duel, and coldnetwork is one of my favourite servers, all in minecraft, i i really liked the server ever since i was playing on coldnetwork.

2. TheFlame_YT

VIP 202002 Flame 2018 | Worst grammar Halloween

Ratings:
    +959 / 58
    The point is: did you clear files before SS? Cause that's bannable too even if you were not cheating.

Remember that you are appealing for clearing files before SS, not for cheating.

3. scorey

scorey VIP
    VIP 202002 Donator OG                                      

Ratings:
    +812 / 40
    Denied, next time plead as "guilty" to have a higher chance of getting accepted, wait 2 weeks before reappealing have a nice day
    thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store