Accepted D1v99's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by D1v99, Jul 12, 2020.

1. D1v99

D1v99 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    D1v
    What version were you on (1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9 etc):
    Server:
    Cold network hub
    Punished For:
    unfair advantage cheat-4c
    Punished By:
    anticheat
    Guilty:
    No, I was playing an event with friends on 1.15 and while the server was restarting i logged onto cold, b4 i logged on i was stuck on the logging in screen for the other server for like 30 seconds and when it logged me into cold network i started doing the hub parkour (im 2nd on leaderboard) so i come on once in a while to do it for fun and then it tps me into the event server. As i tpd into the server i saw in my chat after the welcome message "vengeance has banned D1v" or a similar message. Im not sure what this was due to but I also recorded it if this appeal gets denied I can upload the proof but my internet is quite slow and it will take me a while to upload and i have to sleep soon.
    Proof:
    Nrn but if appeal gets denied after checking logs etc il upload proof when i wake up.
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    I did nothing wrong xd

2. p22p

p22p VIP
    VIP                 

Ratings:
    +377 / 8
    Appeal accepted | Unbanned

• Like Like x 1
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store