Accepted Faxe__'s Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by Faxe__, Nov 20, 2022.

1. Faxe__

Faxe__ New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    Faxe__
    What version were you on (1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9 etc):
    Server:
    Practice
    Punished For:
    files modified before ss
    Punished By:
    by Cani
    Guilty:
    Yes
    Proof:
    Yes Im Guilty, I am French so I do not speak very good English please excuse me, so to start I was in practice with three friends and a shot I freeze by a modo it alerts me no more, Cani me mp and tells me if I cheat to admit this will reduce my sentence, but then I tell him that no ect .. So he checks my computer to see . I just admit that I have autoclick/x-ray files on my computer, but I had deleted it from this long time at least 1-2 months.
    So no risk because I do not have any cheat software or other and what amazes me even more is that I was banned for editing files when I did not jamasi before the verification but I have already done it before to delete my autoclick / x-ray, So I think I'm guilty and I don't deserve this sentence, I can not put evidence in this living room because I do not see what to put as proof .
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    So I would like to be de-ban because I am crack and I can not find a better server practice crack due to ban I can not play with my friends anymore and I am a little sad, if I was premium I could have gone on other server, but I do not have much inspiration. So I would like to be de-ban because I am crack and I can not find a better server practice crack due to ban I can not play with my friends anymore and I am a little sad, if I was premium I could have gone on other server, but I do not have much inspiration. Also I like the kitmap of the server I played at least 4 hours / day. So I would like to ask for a de-ban and I think that everyone is entitled to a 2nd chance and that it will not happen to me anymore to be banned.
    so I would like to be banned from the server because I really like it and because I want to continue playing with my friends on this amazing server (Hurry to the return of uhc)

2. Cani

Cani Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +26 / 7
    Accepted.

Please don't modify your files before a screenshare in future, I've reduced your ban to 7 days as you've been banned for quite a while now.

• Funny Funny x 1
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store