Gang at Aussland

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by pmq13, Jul 22, 2018.

1. pmq13

pmq13 Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +458 / 9
    Hai, I am pmq and I got ana.. ok, nvm

Brisbane lyf

I came here to tell you guys about our big grand start bang at Australia which was kinda 50/50. After the first two weeks when you had fun and sent funny pictures at snapchat and the people enjoyed all of this beautiful sunshine, because at that time, Estonia barely had 10 units of temperature, but we had the opportunity to enjoy 27 units of temperature and at night, it was a good idea to keep the window open so that some time you come in and lightly touches the face. The place was nice and cozy, then we stayed at some very cool people who always left the hut in the morning. Oh, surprise, the first days went very fast, because most of the time we tried to adapt to this climate, and we basically slept, life was beautiful in one word. Basically, we got some kind of supreme house for ourselves at a great price, and the landlords were not at most of time here. Fortitude Valleyl lyf began to blast hardly because beers and womens were dear, went out on Fridays and oh it was riding there, but Aussies, the people are actually celebrating some poop on Saturdays (in principle, the streets are just so crowded that you are getting sick). The first thing that you will notice on the main note here is that the Aussies are like the deaf, because the intense beat breaks down so brutally, you can not even talk to a guy next to you. TheAussies are suspicious and in the very first weeks they touched my hair and said "nice hair!" Once again, one sheep said "hey handsome!". You can not really figure out what the :D topic is. But the ears (listeners) are friendlier, though they are talking long behind you. Soon we were on the verge of bankruptcy, but with a quick search we got a farm. After 2 weeks we also moved into the city center (we used to be in the suburbs of Tarragind), we spent 4 days, of where only 3 days you were just drinking hardcore, later, looking for work, looking for hope.Finally, we found the wonderful Melinda, who then sent to Papa pmq an impressive message (get ur ass up & get to work). As the work was far away, we needed a car, as a result of the respective searches, we found the suitable FORD FALCON (a.k.a: pos). 2002 year, automatic and powered by a few little V6. It was a wonderful miracle on Monday, and there were still some nice coffees on the road, and it was fluttered in an opaque window because it's cool (hui is (shit it is)). Anyway, in the very beginning, we were not used to traffic very much, but now it's even quieter to feel even more comfortable. We traveled to that 1000km and we slept in one wonderful night in a car. One of the things you see right now is that Aussies do not just want to talk and e-mails are not popular at all, you can quickly email bank notes and similar things in Estonia, then here's the bank, but you just have to call, because "e-mail" is not a known thing there.

Clermont lyf

Coming soon.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cefery

Cefery Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +188 / 4
    Gonna take a while to read it

3. MrCool12371

MrCool12371 Penguin Extremist
    Summer IL ColdNetwork qsfry Christmas Halloween

Ratings:
    +150 / 3
    read the first 2 lines then lossed interest
    i have a short attention span.....

4. pmq13

pmq13 Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +458 / 9
    if you read a book, you will only read the 2 lines and say "ok, not interested, done with this book"? if you dont read, then you dont know about the fun we went through in my POV :))

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cefery

Cefery Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +188 / 4
    Btw estonia is 500 km from my country

6. dark Midget with a good hairline

Halloween

Ratings:
    +1,054 / 22
    I honestly saw thats its too long, and i cba to read it all

soo, hey how u doing

7. pmq13

pmq13 Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +458 / 9
    Trying to figure out what the :D are aussies still trying to say

• About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store