Introduction?: haox.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Penguin, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Penguin

Penguin Penguin

Ratings:
    +18 / 4
    Oh well.... What's up ladies and gentlemen. I honestly decided to come back to Cold from over a 7 month pause. I kind of lost hope in Minecraft and It's toxic community's, but yeah I'm a little bit addicted to this game so I decided to come back. I joined back in 2017 and was a VERY active member back then, but times changed I grew up. (I was 13 back then) Now I'm 16, but have matured ALOT....

I also own a YouTube channel and I am dedicated to posting a lot of vids from Cold Network. Here's a link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6AAKy8AisZnCGv-dNUGu8w

A little bit about myself - My name is AJ and I go by the IGN of haoxlol. I am 16 years old, turning 17 in a few months. I have been a part of Cold for a decent amount of time, probably more then half of the active community now. I play basketball IRL and I am very dedicated to it.

If you guys are interested in chatting or just saying hi you can always add me on discord: keef#1202

(Oh yeah, and I used to go by the name of "Penguin" idk why.. LOL)

• About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store