Denied Iq90's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by Iq90, May 2, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iq90

Iq90 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    iq90
    What version were you on (1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9 etc):
    Server:
    practicee etc
    Punished For:
    Found cheats in SS
    Punished By:
    techfleece
    Guilty:
    no
    Proof:
    I played sumo on Cold using absolutely nothing. I played peacefully, clicking 17 - 22 CPS, farming EXP for a place in the top, as I planned to take 1 place (I had about 87k exp). After 1 hour of playing on the server, I was frozen right in the game, (at the time the server was one moderator techfleece). I agreed to go to the discord for SS. I had no problem downloading Anydesk, and let the moderator check me out. At that time, I had VapeV4 on my computer, but I didn't run it for about 10 days (I can't prove this because it was open during the check, but I can provide lastactivity, which shows that vapev4 was running after anydesk: https://mega.nz/file/BE8mQSyL#22eiSjoldKPqnXmhAH7dBGKpc1g3CGanlmBx3g_z_fg). After that, they started checking me. I did not interfere with the inspection in any way. After being checked, I was banned due to "Client found in SS" by techfleece. When I asked why, I could not play with cheat, I was told to write an application on the forum.
    Let's move on to the evidence:
    1. Why I played without cheats?
    I played at version 1.7.10 Lunar (vanilla), where VapeV4 can not be injected. This cheat can be run on the version of Forge, but I played on vanilla (proof https://prnt.sc/GblcmTkG-rXo). So it could not be run.
    2. Maybe I got banned for clicker?
    Probably not, but just in case I prove it. I also have the clicker on my computer, but it also did not run to use (It was opened during the test, I can not prove it), but I can prove that I can click himself, here it is: (YT) https://bit.ly/3s4g3ka .
    I hope this is enough to prove my innocence.
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    I played completely clean, and legit. Dedicated more than 6 hours a day to this server, playing with different people, helping with reports. I wanted to get #1 in top. (I was 4# at the time of the ban). So I really hope that because of this misunderstanding, I will not lose my place and continue to legit play on the server.

#1 Iq90, May 2, 2022
    Last edited: May 2, 2022
  2. Iq90

Iq90 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would have made this apeal colored, but was in a hurry to get unbanned and I didn't lose my spot on top.

3. GodSpammer

VIP

Ratings:
    +16 / 2
    Appeal Denied

You were caught cheating in ss​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store