Denied krailer's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by krailer, Apr 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krailer

krailer New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    my ip
    What version were you on (1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9 etc):
    1.7.10 Lunar client
    Server:
    play.coldnetwork.net
    Punished For:
    hello I connected with the KRDA account just after having generated it on an internet site just seeing that the account bugged and that I could not register on cold I change my account by generating another alt just after logging in with this 2nd alt I took an evading banne whereas since the beginning of the season I have taken no banne on everything that all the morning I have played on my main account and yesterday and the day before yesterday and nobody gave me anything say. I have never taken a ban on my ip and never a ban this season I have already played with krailer or galacticlazer since the start of the season without any problem
    Punished By:
    DeathMotion
    Guilty:
    nn because I am ledgit and I didn't think that using an alt I could get a ban
    Proof:
    nn I have no proof but I think on your side by looking in the logs you should see that I have been playing with krailer since the start of the season and that I have never taken a ban on it since the start of the season. season also on my galacticlazer alt and that KRDA was a baned account before I generated it on the internet only because I connect with my ip and another alt that I generated just after KRDA which could not to connect with an error message and no banne and therefore this account made banne my ip
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    I think that I should be unbanne because by having fun playing in kitmap with friends or in hcf I do not hurt anyone and now I think that I will no longer use alt on cold a by my 2fa to avoid other problem similar to this one

2. Jxkeeee

Jxkeeee Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +30 / 4
    Account sharing is at your own risk.

Appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store