Denied Mocktails's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by Mocktails, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Mocktails

Mocktails New Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    In Game Name:
    Mocktials
    Server:
    Kitmap
    Punished For:
    "Reached 4 warnings"
    Punished By:
    RadenAxis
    Guilty:
    Yes
    Proof:
    No Proof.
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    I'm pretty sure all of my warnings have been from the most basic and unharmful things you could say. 3 of my warnings have from being toxic from saying stuff such as "you're gay" Especially if this is meant in a jokey way I really don't believe this should be warned for. Would I be warned if I said to someone "You're white?" The other one of my warnings have been from spamming. I was chasing someone on kitmap with my friend and we wasn't in discord so I spam messaged him saying "Spleef" multiple times before he noticed and got warned for it. Not public chat but message. It shouldn't matter what I say to someone in private message hence why it's private. And I don't believe I should've been warned for it.
    I'm active on the HCF server and now I'm not able to play the conquest with my faction because of this ban.

2. analyser

analyser VIP
    VIP                                                                    

Ratings:
    +425 / 14
    You can’t appeal 1 day bans

3. Varzor

Varzor Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +149 / 3
    Denied,
    1day bans are not appealable

• About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store