Accepted PhNtom's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by PhNtom, Aug 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhNtom

PhNtom New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    IGN: PhNtom

Gamemode: I don't know I never heard of this server and I tried joining today but apparently was banned in June. I was on a family vacation all of June and half of July.

Punished For: Unfair Advantage

Punished By: Console

Guilty (yes/no): No I never heard of the server until today and when I tried to join is said I was banned I don't own any alts only this PhNtom account so I don't get how I could get banned for that and I haven't ever heard of this server till today when a friend of mine was telling me to log on so we can do uhc duels since badlion is going down hill.

Proof: How can I really prove that I haven't heard of the server and I know for sure I never joined it otherwise it would have been on my server list since I don't delete any servers from it.

Why do you think you should be un-punished?: I think I should be un-punished because 1) I never even heard of the server in my whole entire time I've been a minecraft player. 2) It say's I was banned in June even when I was on a month and a half family vacation during that time. 3) It is unfair to be banned by console for hacks when ever I don't even hack or even know how to install a hacked client. 4) I wanted to try the server out because my friend likes it and I can't because of a false ban.

2. osich

osich Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +128 / 3
    It is a cracked Server which means somebody could have used your IGN
    Appeal ACCEPTED
    You have been unbanned
    Thread Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store